Lehman said we have troops in the area but the reason we can't send them in after Osama is it might cause a Viet Nam situation and we can't afford that right now?

I say: Can anyone doubt now the administration's bona fides in Iraq? Without a really big reason to teach someone a lesson, risking the cost of another VietNam is just not something we would do. See, we just don't do that kind of thing. Tip to Osama: you can hide for now, but if the UN ever orders you to disarm, you better come out with your hands up pronto, cuz Uncle Sam WILL come after your ass then, VietNam be damned, whether you have any weapons or not -- oh, and also if you ever start hearing us say you comfort terrorists--that'll be another cue for you to give yourself up.

Lehman said Osama's surviving on help sent by the our administration's best friends the UAE and high ranking Saudi ministers?

I say: How could that sneaky traitorous flip-floppin opportunist bastard Osama find sponsors on the anti-soviet side so quickly after we yanked Saddam out from under him? As we know in Texas, "the friend of my friend is my enemy",

Giovanni