1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Love knuckle-ballers
Q for Bob Ueucker:

"How do you catch Phil Neikro's knuckle ball?"

A: "I usually just wait until it stops rolling, run back and pick it up."

Knuckle ball pitchers tend to last a long time, because they don't tear up their elbows and shoulders with curves and sliders. Hough, Neikro, etc. Wakefield is 38 but still young for a knuckler.
-drl
New My little league coach could throw knuckle balls.
It was amazing to see that thing jump around. I have a lot of respect for hitters that can get the bat on them and get the ball in play.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Red Sox leading 0:4 in the top of the 2nd. -NT - (Another Scott) - (20)
         Red Sox leading 1:4 in the top of the 3rd. -NT - (Another Scott) - (19)
             Red Sox leading 2:7 in the top of the 4th. -NT - (Another Scott) - (18)
                 OK OK THE RED SOX ARE AHEAD -NT - (deSitter) - (8)
                     Be happy I'm not giving the play-by-play. -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                         grrr - (deSitter) - (6)
                             Pedro would have the same problem. - (Another Scott)
                             Relax..the Sox can blow >any< lead -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 heh - now Wakefield's gone too - too cold for knucklers 7-5 -NT - (deSitter) - (3)
                                     Love knuckle-ballers - (ChrisR) - (2)
                                         Re: Love knuckle-ballers - (deSitter) - (1)
                                             My little league coach could throw knuckle balls. - (Another Scott)
                 Red Sox leading 5:7 in the top of the 5th. -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     Tied game: 7:7 in the top of the 7th. -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                         Red Sox Lead: 7:9 in the top of the 8th. -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                             9:9, the useless Ramirez steps up - (deSitter) - (5)
                                 It has been an ugly game on the Red Sox side. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     Bellhorn puts the Sox back in the lead: 9:11 top of the 9th - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         Game 1 to the Sox: 9:11 - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             Gonna be a wild ride :) - (deSitter)
                                             That's why Cleveland let him go - (drewk)

Your Freak God[tm] was HERE!
41 ms