IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: So what's not to like about Lemonade?
Last week, a routine popup was being converged on by Jones and Furcal (3B, SS) of the Braves - suddenly the pull up in short left field and Ortiz, the pitcher, comes streaking in like a bat from hell and makes a great catch in foul territory near third base. Whew! But no - the idiot ground rules make that a foul ball, no out. Astros went on to score 4 runs. Total BS!

I've seen 3 balls just in the postseason get involved with the stupid roof. That's not baseball.
-drl
New Not sure why they have the strange rules
Either always make it an out of play foul ball or make it playable. The rulez, as i gathered, is that if it hits the roof and you catch it in fair territory, it's an out. If it hits the roof and you catch it in foul territory, it's not playable. Sounds like a goofy rule to me.
     Baseball season started - (ChrisR) - (24)
         Ortiz has certainly made the last 2 nights interesting. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (16)
             Think the Yankees just got tired of playing on both nights. - (ChrisR) - (15)
                 I guess they thought the umpires were going to ... - (Another Scott) - (14)
                     New York fans are a bit more clueful than the cubby fans - (ChrisR) - (13)
                         Re: New York fans are a bit more clueful than the cubby fans - (deSitter) - (12)
                             What I was trying to say... - (ChrisR) - (11)
                                 Re: What I was trying to say... - (deSitter) - (10)
                                     Astros probably sand bagging - (ChrisR) - (9)
                                         Does anyone know the score? - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                             Astros ahead by 8 runs. - (ChrisR) - (7)
                                                 Hehehe - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                                     WHEE! We won! - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                         Boo hoo. we lost. - (ChrisR) - (3)
                                                             Sorry Chris - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                 Sports are much funner in an irrational state-of-mind - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                                     Home Teams Vs Favorite ones - (Nightowl)
                                                 That's 8.5 runs! 8.5 I say! -NT - (deSitter)
         grumble fscking Bs grumble - (deSitter) - (3)
             So what's not to like about Lemonade? - (ChrisR) - (2)
                 Re: So what's not to like about Lemonade? - (deSitter) - (1)
                     Not sure why they have the strange rules - (ChrisR)
         I think the Yankees are vulnerable - (andread) - (2)
             hurt-up Schilling goes tonight - (deSitter)
             I'm not a *Believer* - (ChrisR)

I suspect that this sword is forged.
60 ms