IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not really
Because I don't think it will be complete until we've gone either.

But I don't believe the month to month worsening of insurgency will continue either.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Why?
But I don't believe the month to month worsening of insurgency will continue either.
All I want for my birthday is a new President!
New Iraqis
Believe it or not...it does take some time and convincing about what its like and what it takes to run your own country as opposed to being run by it.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New Except...
A lot of the bad stuff isn't being done by Iraqis...
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Yet.

New Yes, really
I believe that the insurgency will continue to worsten.

Furthermore I believe that it is an extremely difficult trick to learn to stand on your own two feet while being supported by someone else, and to then be able to do well when that support is removed. This applies for anything from individual people to corporate spin-offs to governments. Any government that we try to support there will be weak because of that.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New K.

New Wizened-LRPD: " It is generally inadvisable to eject
directly over the area you just bombed."

All things come to him who reads \ufffdschuylus
But we have the LRPD
     This is precious. There is no bias. he he he - (bepatient) - (49)
         It's called floating an agenda. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
             Explain the headline - (bepatient) - (1)
                 I never thought it was a "sekrit repub plan" - (inthane-chan)
         Every report I've seen has been clear on the concept . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
             There you go. - (bepatient) - (19)
                 Sorry Bill, you're ignoring what Andrew said - (ben_tilly) - (18)
                     You are all ignoring my point. - (bepatient) - (17)
                         OK, I read the article. You HAVE no point - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                             Simple - (bepatient) - (3)
                                 They actually do mention the Democrats - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                     I may support inccompetence - (bepatient)
                                     LA Times leans . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             Who was it? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 Rep. Charlie Rangel, D-N.Y. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                     I thought so. Thanks. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         Re: I thought so. Thanks. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             John Conyers - there is a class act. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         So then, you missed all the Demo rants on the bill? - (Ashton) - (6)
                             Wow. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                 When the same party controls both Congress and... - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                     Not true - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                         You have a point about the Senate. And, it's a good thing. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                             Which is why you haven't seen filibusters -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                 Um... - (slugbug)
         Its meant to make republicans into flip-floppers - (tuberculosis) - (24)
             So they brought it up to throw it in their faces in Jan 2003 - (bepatient) - (23)
                 The guy who drafted it was interviewed. - (admin) - (22)
                     I'm sure he sounded sincere, too. - (bepatient) - (21)
                         No, call yours: selective data taking - none - (Ashton) - (20)
                             And in the 18 ensuing months. - (bepatient) - (19)
                                 "Secret !?" - only insofar as, pre-release - all IS 'secret' - (Ashton) - (5)
                                     Well... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                         .. it's really about the Hair ^h^h Face__ isn't it. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                             Not really... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                 So? .. Alfred E. Neumann [\ufffd Mad] had the other guy's 'look' -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     That is all too true. - (bepatient)
                                 The plan... - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                     Riiight. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                         Iraq qualifies IMO - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                             Redeployment. - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                 And there we have different beliefs - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                     Not really - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                         Why? - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                             Iraqis - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                 Except... - (admin) - (1)
                                                                     Yet. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                         Yes, really - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                             K. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                             Wizened-LRPD: " It is generally inadvisable to eject - (Ashton)

Before such superhuman attainments of sustained triviality one stands in something like awe.
209 ms