As the System owber "root", Open /etc/hotplug/blacklist.d/unwanted with your favorite editor.
It is a new file, so you will need to save it.
In this editor of your get to a point where you can open a new line and the type in the following characters in the following order all lowercase all one word no space(s) inbetween them.

u sounds like "yew"
s sounds like "ess"
b sounds like "pee" but also sounds like "bee"
l sounds like "elle" but no extra "ah" on the end
p sounds like "bee" but also sound like "pee"

Once you do this, you then must exit your editor, but first saving the file. Make sure you save it as /etc/hotplug/blacklist.d/unwanted

This then concludes adding entries to Debian's Blacklist list of modules for Hotplug the package.

Now, we still have discover to deal with. Now for discover it is the file /etc/discover-modprobe.conf.

Please open the file up, it may be new, so don't forget to save it when you are finished. Get into a mode where you can add a line and begin typing.

Once there please enter the following sequence of Characters at the end of the file:

s sounds like "ess"
k sounds like "cay"
i sounds like "eye"
p sounds like "pee"
= This one is special so you might have to look for it.
" Another special one, it shoudl be right next to the enter key.
u sounds like "yew"
s sounds like "ess"
b sounds like "bee"
l sounds like "elle" mine the "ahh" at the end
p sounds like "p"
" The same key you pressed six(6) characters ago, yeah that is the one.

Once that is done, please exit edit mode and save the file.

The whole reason to do this is to tweak what you want and don;t want to auto-magically load.

You see Hotplug and discover overlap each other a bit now... causing the double entry setup.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go do other things more important.