IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Speaking of "what you believe"
You say this:
You think Saddam Hussein attacked the World Trade Center and can't remember who Osama bin Laden is.
Correctly alluding to the fact that 60% of Americans think Saddam was behind the WTC bombings. Then you say this:
Your favorite hobby is to load up the old machine gun with a clip of ammo that can spray 30 bullets a second and go hunting for squirrels and rabbits. You like to "blast away". You like Bush because HE will stick up for your Second Amendment right to "keep and bear arms" including automatic assault weapons, machine guns, AK-47 fully automatic rifles, grenade launchers, bazookas, sticks of dynamite, hand grenades, explosives and any other weapon that is good for hunting squirrels, rabbits, pheasants, and deer.
You do realize that fully automatic weapons are still illegal? I realize you're employing a little hyperbole there, but I wouldn't be surprised if the same 60% of Americans believe the expiration of the assault weapons ban means machine guns are now legal.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New A Hum-vee + cell-fone can do almost as much mayhem
New "A Hummer being driven in the jungles of Borneo is a tool"
"A Hummer being parked in a downtown lot is being driven by a tool" - Dennis Miller
     To all you Neocons - (lincoln) - (17)
         Spend alot of time... - (bepatient) - (13)
             I've been wanting to ask this... - (Nightowl) - (11)
                 http://www.fuckinggoogleit.com - (pwhysall) - (8)
                     Actually... it is - (Nightowl) - (6)
                         Yeah, cuz that old-fangled interweb stuff is so out of date -NT - (pwhysall)
                         Hmmm - read some in Tyranny of Words, eh? - (Ashton) - (3)
                             Yep! (new thread) - (Nightowl)
                             Conservatives are conserving the truth -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                 Quisling! -NT - (Ashton)
                         "Eventually we can make language... - (static)
                     I still like my Dad's better: "Neoconderthal". -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Re: I've been wanting to ask this... - (daemon) - (1)
                     ROFL. Trotskyite == Neocon. ROFL. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             A-freakiun'-men - (folkert)
         Speaking of "what you believe" - (drewk) - (2)
             A Hum-vee + cell-fone can do almost as much mayhem -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                 "A Hummer being driven in the jungles of Borneo is a tool" - (n3jja)

Enthusiasm substituting for real talent.
281 ms