IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New In re-reading the ancient texts...
...I see they support DeSitters case at the function level - only the blocks within a function support mine style.

(but don't tell him, or he'll get a big head). :-)
New Ahh, the good 'ol days...
...when I used to stalk the college computer centre at two in the morning and chant the ten commandments in a very "Pythonesqe" voice.

Seriously.
Powered by the Hammer of the Gods
New I just bought a Cardinals hat
I *do* have a big head already :)
-drl
New OT Going to see Cards v Rockies tonight :)
Fireworks game at Coors Field, got 5th row directly behind the plate. My son doesn't know we're going yet, I can't wait to surprise him :)
--
Steve
New Re: OT Going to see Cards v Rockies tonight :)
My head is a planetoid. I had to go to three different sports shops to find one to go around it. 7 3/4! If you ever want to find me, look for the gravitational lensing!
-drl
     Oddly enough, I got it - (orion) - (17)
         Throws TablizerException - (ChrisR) - (16)
             Wrong - (deSitter) - (15)
                 Mine's shorter by 3 lines. :-) -NT - (ChrisR) - (14)
                     Mine's more readable by 3 columns -NT - (deSitter) - (12)
                         Probably need to move this discuss to Religion forum. - (ChrisR) - (10)
                             ) { causes my visual cortex to segfault -NT - (deSitter) - (7)
                                 Cut off your hand and cast it into the fire - (ChrisR) - (6)
                                     Wow! :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                         In re-reading the ancient texts... - (ChrisR) - (4)
                                             Ahh, the good 'ol days... - (inthane-chan)
                                             I just bought a Cardinals hat - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                 OT Going to see Cards v Rockies tonight :) - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                     Re: OT Going to see Cards v Rockies tonight :) - (deSitter)
                             Religion for you, maybe... - (admin)
                             Just remember: - (jb4)
                         Ding! -NT - (jb4)
                     Still wrong though - deS is right - (tuberculosis)

I am discretely counting the dark sides you have seen.
69 ms