IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: 4cm carbon nanotube
This is exciting stuff. There are more opportunities on heaven and earth than are regurgitated in our powerpoint presentations...

And with apologies to [link|http://members.aol.com/quentncree/lehrer/vonbraun.htm|Tom Lehrer] (warning -- dinky midi!!)

"...and what is it that put America in the forefront of materials science? And what is it that will make it possible to spend two hundred billion dollars of your money to put a cosmic yo-yo in high orbit? Well, it was good old American know how, that's what, as provided by good old Americans like Dr.s Yuntian Zhu and Lianxi Zheng!"

I hope we get to see some of it built!

Giovanni
Have whatever values you have. That's what America is for.
You don't need George Bush for that.
New "as provided by good old Americans like Dr.s Yuntian Zhu"
Yep. And proud of it.

I am still waiting for "..provided by superior Chinese intellects like that of Dr. David Lieberman" news bite.
--

... a reference to Presidente Arbusto.
-- [link|http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/001417.html|Geoffrey K. Pullum]
New For sure, proud of it too!
I'm just about the last person who would complain about immigration into the USA...

I do find it important to keep in mind that America has been the better for its ability to attract foreign talent for a _very_ long time -- it's not a recent phenomenon.

Giovanni
Have whatever values you have. That's what America is for.
You don't need George Bush for that.
     4cm carbon nanotube - (admin) - (6)
         Hey, now CPU chips can have . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             So that MS can - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                 ..catch those buffer overflows. -NT - (Ashton)
         Re: 4cm carbon nanotube - (GBert) - (2)
             "as provided by good old Americans like Dr.s Yuntian Zhu" - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                 For sure, proud of it too! - (GBert)

This isn't beer, this is lemonade.
40 ms