IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Our chief weapon is surprise... surprise and fear... fear and surprise...

Our two weapons are fear and surprise... and ruthless efficiency...

Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency... and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope...

Our four... no...

Amongst our weapons...

Amongst our weaponry... are such elements as fear, surprise...

I'll come in again.

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Blog]
New Thanks! I was waiting for that ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

"The struggle for the emancipation of the working class is not between races or religions. It is one of class against class. Every trace of anti-Semitism, or any form of race hatred cannot assist the oppressed, it can on the contrary only aid the exploiters. Workers of all nationality, religion or creed must stand together against the common enemy: capitalism."
-Ted Grant
     Heartbreaking - (tuberculosis) - (113)
         I'm confused...--- here's the story - (Nightowl) - (1)
             Alana is a fairly common name. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         A thousand years in prison... - (pwhysall) - (109)
             I have that sense as well. - (mmoffitt) - (106)
                 It's not about religion - (imric) - (105)
                     But religion bars any reason. - (mmoffitt) - (104)
                         Could substitute "politics" for "religion" there. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Or anything else - (Nightowl)
                         "getting the lunatic to abandon what he holds most dear" - (imric) - (35)
                             Any? Perhaps. - (mmoffitt) - (34)
                                 Re: Any? Perhaps. - (Nightowl) - (9)
                                     If a Christian does not believe anyone should be condemned.. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         There's a difference - (Nightowl)
                                     Uhhh, Owlsley... - (jb4) - (6)
                                         Let me clarify - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                             Re: Let me clarify - (jb4) - (3)
                                                 Not forgetting... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     How could I forget...! - (jb4)
                                                 Unfortunately (new thread) - (Nightowl)
                                             On Christian churches... (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                 You sure? - (imric) - (23)
                                     Very well stated - (Nightowl)
                                     I am condemning that which nurtures... - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                                         "History is on my side" - (imric) - (18)
                                             Alexander of Macedonia, - (Arkadiy)
                                             Religion is not the only motivation for slaughter. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                 And, of course - (imric)
                                                 The "chosen people" do have many more - (Arkadiy)
                                             "You Have to be Carefully Taught - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 For Those Too Lazy To Google - (pwhysall)
                                             See Jesus 'quote' in this thread re:The Civil War. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                 See my first post, re justification. - (imric) - (10)
                                                     Well yes - that's 'true' - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                         Believe it or not, I understand and somewhat agree - (imric) - (6)
                                                             'Religion' oft has little or zippo to do with 'spirituality' - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                                 Uh huh. - (imric) - (4)
                                                                     A little more explanation please? - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                         With Ash, it can be sometimes hard, - (imric) - (1)
                                                                             Trust me, I know that - (Nightowl)
                                                                     Heh.. I 'splain how ya can end war n'stuff (new thread) - (Ashton)
                                                     I see nothing wrong with that posistion - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                                                         *smile* -NT - (imric)
                                         Well, I consider that... - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                             You'd be wrong - (jake123)
                         The base of religion is faith - (Simon_Jester) - (65)
                             Counter-example to your last. - (mmoffitt) - (63)
                                 Huh? No way! - (Nightowl)
                                 What you just said is a sin - (Arkadiy) - (57)
                                     Just read the texts, man. - (mmoffitt) - (56)
                                         The Lord - (Arkadiy) - (55)
                                             Exactly - (Nightowl)
                                             The [owner] thing wasn't mine. - (mmoffitt) - (53)
                                                 None so dumb as who won't think. -NT - (Arkadiy) - (52)
                                                     Heh. - (mmoffitt) - (51)
                                                         That's evidence? - (imric)
                                                         What third parties? - (Arkadiy) - (49)
                                                             Interpretation? You're interpretting ferchrissakes. - (mmoffitt) - (48)
                                                                 Not even close - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                                     <sigh> - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                         Not sure - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                                             The nut. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                 Ah ok - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                                     NO! - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                         Same thing - (Nightowl)
                                                                 No kudos to you for repeating - (imric) - (8)
                                                                     Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                         Go ahead - change your point - (imric) - (6)
                                                                             Yes! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                                 *chuckle* - (imric) - (1)
                                                                                     True, but - (Nightowl)
                                                                             Hey, that's *graduate* philosophies ;-) - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                 Is it? - (imric) - (1)
                                                                                     Re: Is it? - (Nightowl)
                                                                 Ego is Id - (ChrisR) - (3)
                                                                     I'm not sure about a non-theist, because I'm not one. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                         So which passage says that we should commit violence? - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                                             Wow, great response! - (Nightowl)
                                                                 I guess it all depends on what's - (Arkadiy) - (27)
                                                                     I could be wrong about this, but I think "case" - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                                                                         It's a parable - (Arkadiy) - (25)
                                                                             Re: It's a parable - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                                                 "New Covenant" hmmmmmmm..... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                     Ooops -- ignore.. moving to religion as requested - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                                         I have no idea what you're talking about (new thread) - (Nightowl)
                                                                             The "unbelievers" are a class. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                                                                                 How is that clear? - (Nightowl)
                                                                                 Oh my. A class. - (Arkadiy) - (18)
                                                                                     Psssst! Don't tell Bryce..... -NT - (jb4) - (12)
                                                                                         Remember, the meek shall inherit the earth... -NT - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                                                                             And what did poor bastards do to deserver such fate? -NT - (Arkadiy)
                                                                                             6' deep 6' long and 4' wide -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                                                                                                 4' wide?????? - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                                                     take a measuring tape to your next funeral 4' wide -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                         Was just at a wake (new thread) - (Nightowl)
                                                                                                 And it's Christian thing to share... - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                                                                                     Okay, that's it - (jake123) - (3)
                                                                                                         Well, we tried earlier - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                                                             YOU ALL SUCK - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Oddly enough, I got it (new thread) - (orion)
                                                                                             Since when was Bryce meek? -NT - (jb4)
                                                                                     Almost, but not quite. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                                         Read it carefully - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                                                                             You made my point. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                                 Ashton mode on - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                                                                                     I like [referent] mode better. - (Ashton)
                                 Re: Counter-example to your last. - (Simon_Jester)
                                 No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition! - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Thanks! I was waiting for that ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 And who commissioned that Inquisition? Church or state? -NT - (FuManChu)
                             Been there. Done that. - (Ashton)
             Electicity is quicker and cheaper! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 You got you a mean streak in ya.... -NT - (jb4)
         One note (images included) - (jake123)

This ... is my BOOMSTICK!
119 ms