Nutrition is among the list of prudent topics I (am not proud to have been..) relatively disinterested in, though with periodic 'briefings' - I thought I 'knew' a minimal something. My 'trouble' has been - I have experienced so few maladies as would force some attention! I still haven't.. but I'm seeing more and more debilitated people, and hearing from some of those who indeed did/are doing their homework, and watching their own progress.

All of these 'reports' ~ agree that: very much of the US typ. diet is rilly Bad, in many connotations. (Natch.. I don't expect ever to find the Unbiased True Right Summary, of course, with or without Jesus.)

I'll settle for just extirpating some useful, credible material from the morass, by paying due Attention to Bayesian filters [knew that might someday be a cute idea] of the usual herd movements. The simplistic rulez of so many 'diet' authors is simply all about ez-no-brainers for the terminally uninvolved.. often uttered with Messianic fervor. Formidable S/N, out there.

I'm grateful for having my system pulsed by nearby events. Starting to do triage.. before the body chem might start on the neurons :-0
..and maybe finding corrupt-body joining Repos for Rapine / Growing the Conflagration.

The QUESTION just might have become: