IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Flamespotting
If you do a redirected post, the title of the redirect is the same as the redirector, until the flamer is done with his torch. Like waiting for the 10:15 from Brighton to roll down the tracks!
-drl
New Yeah, I know. There is an easy work-around, though...
...that I just didn't use this time: Compose the intended final result until it looks right in Preview, then cut-and-paste it to somewhere else (a temporary editor window that you never save will do), replace it with the "redirector" text, and then edit the target post much more quickly by just pasting in your saved intended-final-result.

But I only tend to do that when I go into the middle of a very active thread... And I can be arsed to.

Which I certainly can't for Norm.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
     Then STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE, you idiot! - (CRConrad) - (10)
         Flamespotting - (deSitter) - (1)
             Yeah, I know. There is an easy work-around, though... - (CRConrad)
         There is another way - (orion) - (7)
             So you would be perfectly happy writing - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                 Let us examine this, shall we? - (orion) - (3)
                     Hate to feed a troll, but... - (hnick)
                     Can't you just write into your own harddrive? - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                         LRPD: Any more than we can resent a dog licking its own - (Ashton)
             So, you want to dictate my computer usage... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 AMEN! -NT - (folkert)

That's because droids don't tear peoples arms off when they lose.
214 ms