IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New An acceptable welcome mat.
Bring your greenbacks but leave the guns.

Is Canada an importer or exporter of sotware engineering jobs?
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Importer for the most part
Our dollar is cheaper than yours so labour is cheaper to pay for so we do pick up some of the US job exports. Not as cheap as India or some other third world country of course. For those companies that are US subsidiaries they may have to go along with the exporting elsewhere. I haven't heard too many homegrown Canadian companies exporting jobs outside. There's a fair bit of development work up here. Of course if you're seriously looking at coming here I'd suggest you do your own research since you know exactly what you're looking for.
lister
     Draft to be announced next? - (jbrabeck) - (17)
         Maybe. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Very insightful ... - (dmarker)
         New Canadian citizens? - (lister) - (2)
             An acceptable welcome mat. - (jb4) - (1)
                 Importer for the most part - (lister)
         I'd love to see this one challenged in court - (ben_tilly) - (11)
             The Denis Leary defence: "Coz we've got the bombs, OK?!" -NT - (Meerkat)
             Guessing at some answers - (jbrabeck)
             There are lots of exceptions in the military. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                 Both of you answered my question. Thanks. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                 I had forgotten 9c - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                     We have always been at war with Eastasia... -NT - (Another Scott)
                     We're not currently at war, so 9c doesn't apply - (jb4)
                 Two things - (drewk) - (3)
                     IIRC Korea was never "war", just "police" action. -NT - (jbrabeck)
                     Re: What does "the war ends" mean? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Every time a military member travels - (jbrabeck)

Hitotsu, futatsu, mittsu, yottsu.
38 ms