IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Children of the Mind presented a third option...
...that when the power of the one with the choice is invulnerable to the society which threatens it, they can sit back and wait it out.

The hard part is determining if you're powerful enough.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Took a while to parse the answer...
I need to reread the second book. I am not sure that Children of the Mind were about "invulnerable power".

More to the point, our power is not invulnerable. If we let our opponent have his way, we cease to exist as a culture.

(that may happen even if we have our way... But that's another topic)
     Ender's Game - (kmself) - (16)
         Machiavelli Lives. - (Ashton) - (15)
             whats yer problem momma wouldnt let you play with - (boxley) - (14)
                 Au contraire mon fr\ufffdre.. - (Ashton) - (10)
                     Simple they arnt forcing kids to play it. - (boxley) - (9)
                         No doubt that experience is er.. experience. - (Ashton) - (8)
                             hear ya on that last sentence :( wasnt planning on giving - (boxley)
                             Odd. - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                 Just the omnipresent one. - (Ashton) - (5)
                                     Nowhere near the omnipresent one. - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                         Maybe it doesn't matter. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                             Ender's dilemma - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                                 Children of the Mind presented a third option... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                     Took a while to parse the answer... - (Arkadiy)
                 Ukrainian freedom fighters? Really? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Wall here is the story from what I remember - (boxley) - (1)
                         Interesting. Thanks for reply. - (a6l6e6x)

"I couldn't have done it without him, sir."

"Cheek."
40 ms