IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ukrainian freedom fighters? Really?
I thought those guys, hiding out in the Carpathians, were wiped out in the late 1940s.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New Wall here is the story from what I remember
The old man was a police chief in a town in the Ukraine. When the Germans rolled thru he took to the hills with the partisans as being a police chief he was a target. When the russians rolled back the other way he wasnt already a communist so he was a target. Slipped out in early 50's with wife and one son. They bought a farm in middle of no where and up till 1970 lived small heavily armed convinced the KGB would still try to take them out. That farm had .50 cal fully auto weapons, lotsa rifles and shotguns. The Son worked with my dad who died in 1970, the last time I was in that area was at the funeral. The son who was my fathers friend told me the story so I cannot verify it.
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Interesting. Thanks for reply.
As imric says "Paranoia is a survival trait."
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
     Ender's Game - (kmself) - (16)
         Machiavelli Lives. - (Ashton) - (15)
             whats yer problem momma wouldnt let you play with - (boxley) - (14)
                 Au contraire mon fr\ufffdre.. - (Ashton) - (10)
                     Simple they arnt forcing kids to play it. - (boxley) - (9)
                         No doubt that experience is er.. experience. - (Ashton) - (8)
                             hear ya on that last sentence :( wasnt planning on giving - (boxley)
                             Odd. - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                 Just the omnipresent one. - (Ashton) - (5)
                                     Nowhere near the omnipresent one. - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                         Maybe it doesn't matter. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                             Ender's dilemma - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                                 Children of the Mind presented a third option... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                     Took a while to parse the answer... - (Arkadiy)
                 Ukrainian freedom fighters? Really? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Wall here is the story from what I remember - (boxley) - (1)
                         Interesting. Thanks for reply. - (a6l6e6x)

And, of course, steaming poo...
172 ms