IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So you actually believe
McVeigh acted alone, or in concert with one other white, middle aged fat man from Oklahoma.

Never mind...now I know why Clinton/Gore were/are so popular...brainwashing.

By the way, Gore needs to study the appropriate sections of the Geneva Convention. He's conveying rights unto the prisoners that they do not have.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New So YOU actually believe
McVeigh was an al Qaida operative, or worked in concert with some Iraqi terrorist group.

Never mind...now I know why Bush/Cheney were/are so popular...brainwashing.
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Nope. I believe they had "guidance"
And even Bush/Cheney et al are sticking to the orignal story so you can't blame it on them quite so easily.

Only Jayna Davis has stuck to her guns and kept after John Doe #2 and followed all the other leads re: trips to leatn how to build fuel oil bombs, meetings with iraqi and other terrorist orgs.

Didn't believe the "acted alone" crap then, and still don't believe it now.

Even the feds have modified the charges to include "others unknown".
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New I saw Bigfoot once..
OK - maaybe not quii--ite the full Conspiracy Theory of History cha cha cha

But think about -

START
Dallas, November 22, 1963
There's A Version there for everyone.. permanently, by now.

ie your suspicions (which must therefore, also contain *your* estimation of just how layers-within-layers clever this bird was) -- JUMP TO START

Hmmm - let's do "Anthrax" next, via merely

-?- Cui Bono -?-

Oooohhh, that can get as interesting as recursive multiple gamers-on-Mean Reds and nitrous.

Reality is that which, when you cease to believe, continues to exist.
- Phillip K Dick
New As fond as you are..
...to imply grand conspiricy to this government, I'm surprised that you so easily dismiss this to Loch Nessdom.

Ms Davis has compiled quite a list of evidence. You should read it.

New What "conspiracy" with this government?
The

\ufffd Invade Iraq.

has been on the PNAC Master Plan forever, predating 9/11 by some years.

s/bafflegab/conspiracy - nicely covers the actual propaganda, "reasons" shifting daily as the previous were shot down.. from the very first use of crusade, "with US or against US" and the rest of the dance, culminating in,

Fuck Off, Euro: We Can Do It All Ourselves\ufffd

Pshaw.

I have no information of any substance re the associations of this now dead Yahoo, but I can imagineer as many possibilities as anyone. Been there, done that re 11/22. And if you believe that there *is* substance to be supported -- and the Feds didn't act on that -!?-

Then you've as good as confirmed that the present Cabal are experts in Disney imagineering and real klutzes at making any of their fantasies Happen.

"The Iraqis will welcome US in the streets"
Rove-o-witz et al cha cha cha

..and about that Anthrax -

So which of us is the more cynical about Murican 'justice', this Cabal and its amateurish machinations to date?
New Um..where did I claim that?
So you actually believe
McVeigh acted alone, or in concert with one other white, middle aged fat man from Oklahoma

You claimed that "they did NOTHING". I countered with a public execution.

Never mind...now I know why Clinton/Gore were/are so popular...brainwashing.

ah yes...personal attacks. How quaint.

Come on BP...I know you're better than that.

By the way, Gore needs to study the appropriate sections of the Geneva Convention. He's conveying rights unto the prisoners that they do not have.

Hey, one I can agree with you on!
     Nice rebuttal of Gore by the RNC - (boxley) - (64)
         Cute image, but what does it rebut? - (GBert)
         GOP appears not to want you to read Gore "in his words"... - (GBert) - (51)
             Gore's gone nuts - (bepatient) - (50)
                 You're over the edge. - (mmoffitt) - (48)
                     Read?? You need to WATCH. - (bepatient) - (47)
                         Did NOTHING? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                             I also seem to recall a certain plot against LAX - (jb4) - (1)
                                 Right. - (bepatient)
                             Yep - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 That's a whole lot of nothing - (tangaroa) - (1)
                                     Better - (bepatient)
                         What Gore did or did not do does not - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             Naah.. not possible. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 Shhhh. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                     {glorp} - (Ashton)
                         How many? How bad? - (jb4) - (2)
                             ok 4 - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 I don't what they were planning when - (jb4)
                         Lol - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                             So you actually believe - (bepatient) - (6)
                                 So YOU actually believe - (jb4) - (4)
                                     Nope. I believe they had "guidance" - (bepatient) - (3)
                                         I saw Bigfoot once.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                             As fond as you are.. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                 What "conspiracy" with this government? - (Ashton)
                                 Um..where did I claim that? - (Simon_Jester)
                         "Nothing"? - (pwhysall)
                         I finally saw excerpts. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                             Theres a difference between passion and lunacy - (bepatient) - (5)
                                 If you think that was "frothing", - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                     Well thats too bad. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                         Forgot the sarcasm tag. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             Should've been obvious -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                 No! I forgot it. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Well, if they're like Meet the Press.... - (Simon_Jester) - (17)
                                 I dont define what happened as "torture" - (boxley) - (16)
                                     Not even close. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                         They beat people to death. -NT - (deSitter)
                                         Close to the core problem. - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                             Bob Herbert of the Times says... - (deSitter)
                                             It would be interesting.. - (bepatient)
                                     Torture comes on a spectrum - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                         Nope ben, wrong - (boxley) - (9)
                                             And I beg to disagree - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                 disagree all you want you are wrong :-) - (boxley) - (7)
                                                     Oh, I know what boot camp is - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                         so its not the means that count only the ends? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                             Mean ends matter... - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                 Re: Mean ends matter... {cackle} nice wordplay -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                     Intended wordplay at that - glad someone noticed :-) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                         ObDyslexicLRPD - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                             ..they hug them - (Ashton)
                 "It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, . . - (Silverlock)
         and yet.... - (Simon_Jester)
         What it really comes down to... - (inthane-chan) - (3)
             A better Q is... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Bzzzzzzt. To complicated a question - (jb4) - (1)
                     There are no foxholes in atheists. -NT - (Ashton)
         One paragraph? - (Silverlock) - (5)
             heard part and read all - (boxley) - (4)
                 You know how that sounds, right? -NT - (Silverlock) - (3)
                     that I still think Gore is an ass? yes - (boxley) - (2)
                         Guess you must really like Cheney then... ;) -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                             naw he has 41's hand up his ass :-O -NT - (boxley)

This looks like the output of a Markov bot that's been fed bus timetables from a city where the buses crash constantly.
88 ms