1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New *snicker*
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Even "admin humiliation snicker" returns 79 hits. IOW BFD!
Expand Edited by jbrabeck May 3, 2004, 01:48:28 PM EDT
New Well all I have to say...
[link|http://www.google.com/search?q=spork+humiliation+blancmange|spork humiliation blancmange]

So there!
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Just goes to show...
...that you have never humiliated your blancmange in public ;-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New A swing and a miss
Its hard not to kill a fly in a swarm!
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #153557 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=153557|ICLRPD]
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New iwethey humiliation returned about 13
[link|http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&q=iwethey+humiliation&btnG=Google+Search|Returned 1 to 4 of about 13!!!]

I guess we should be happy, no, relieved it's that low. But for it to be about 13 would seem to indicate that we are nearly unlucky.

But I checked iwethey + triskadekaphobia and got zero hits. So we're ok, right?

But then I discovered that I had misspelled triskaidekaphobia, which is unlucky, so that proves the first hypothesis, right?

Brian Bronson
(hmmm, I'm not Sicilian, and death isn't on the line here, so what gives?)
     interesting view on the detainee's treatment - (boxley) - (30)
         Re: interesting view on the detainee's treatment - (deSitter)
         Google "israeli humiliation palestinians". - (a6l6e6x) - (28)
             And searching for "american humiliation muslims" - (bluke) - (27)
                 And using "dogs humiliation cats" returns 12,200 hits -NT - (jbrabeck) - (7)
                     *snicker* -NT - (admin) - (6)
                         Even "admin humiliation snicker" returns 79 hits. IOW BFD! -NT - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                             Well all I have to say... - (admin) - (2)
                                 Just goes to show... - (bepatient)
                                 A swing and a miss - (jb4)
                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                         iwethey humiliation returned about 13 - (bbronson)
                 Re: what exactly does all this prove? - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
                     If you insist, so wheres my check? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                         > $100 billion tribute of US taxpayer funds sent to Israel. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                             :-) good answer and description -NT - (boxley)
                             Why the US gives Israel money - (bluke) - (2)
                                 Of course - (jake123)
                                 The Cold War has been over for some time. - (a6l6e6x)
                     Like I said ... - (bluke)
                     Tell me how do the Jew's do it - (bluke) - (10)
                         Here's a hint. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                             In other words ZOG (Zionist occupied Government) - (bluke) - (4)
                                 Please note, I cite the *Jewish Virtual Library*. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                     And therefore what - (bluke) - (2)
                                         Alex see's Jews wherever he looks, I see communists - (boxley)
                                         Look at my post with a quote from NY Times. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Not secret powers. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                             And in other words the Jews control the $ - (bluke) - (2)
                                 You saying they don't? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Murdoch is Jewish? Bush and Cronies take Bin Laden Money - (boxley)

WHEW! That was some seriously strong sh... *KNOCK KNOCK* sorry, I'll get back to that thought in a moment...
56 ms