IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorry. That is indeed what I meant to say...
New Slip of fingers?
That's the problem with hearing it mis-quoted all the time; your brain goes into cramp-mode and you blithely say (or type) the wrong version when you know what the right one is.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Nah, just didn't go back...
I spent most of the time in that post on reading the cite and trying to catch all the extraneous <CR>s in the post (I see I still missed at least 1).

I didn't read my comment at the beginning closely enough. I thought it was assumed to be implicit in the statement (after all, if there is a fire...), but one should be explicit when one is trying to argue about possible restrictions on speech.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Scott.
     The z.iwethey.org party... are you there BOXLEY? - (screamer) - (28)
         Heh.. food for thought - (Ashton)
         First we need a platform - (boxley) - (13)
             Some more planks. - (Ashton) - (12)
                 cant have 9 unless you replace the funding supplied - (boxley) - (11)
                     Another. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                         nope hits the first ammendment too hard for example - (boxley) - (9)
                             Speech in the US has restrictions. (Long) - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                 Get the quote right. - (wharris2) - (3)
                                     Sorry. That is indeed what I meant to say... -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         Slip of fingers? - (wharris2) - (1)
                                             Nah, just didn't go back... - (Another Scott)
                                 have you ever read transcripts or excerpts - (boxley) - (3)
                                     No I haven't. They don't seem to be online. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         Found it! - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Thanks! Bookmarked. More when I get some time... -NT - (Another Scott)
         Shoot. I thought you meant a PARTY. Cake and balloons :( -NT - (tseliot) - (11)
             That is July 4th at BP's house -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                 Yeah! Let's hold our convention then. - (Silverlock) - (9)
                     do they generally disagree? - (drewk)
                     Well.. since that's at Eastern Corporate-HQ territory - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Mr. Chairman, - (Ric Locke) - (1)
                             Mme. Chairman, per Roberta's Rules of Order - (Ashton)
                     Not a born in, cant run :) Ventura might be available? - (boxley)
                     Also we need to find out requirements on how to get on the - (boxley)
                     Typical... - (screamer) - (2)
                         the party on the left is now the party on the right - (boxley) - (1)
                             Part of "Lifehouse" - (Another Scott)
         Might be one ready-made for us to usurp - (drewk)

Kikkoman *punch*!
97 ms