IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A link found
[link|http://h21007.www2.hp.com/cmdspp/QuestionAnswer/1,1764,B6D035CF-FE50-42E2-98BF-DFC788C8EC14,00.html|http://h21007.www2.h...788C8EC14,00.html]

There is a reference in there to an HP document.

Have you seen it?

Java on HP seems to be flacky anyway
--

Less Is More. In my book, About Face, I introduce over 50 powerful design axioms. This is one of them.

--Alan Cooper. The Inmates Are Running the Asylum
Expand Edited by Arkadiy March 26, 2004, 01:44:59 PM EST
New thanks
In Bush\ufffds America, fighting terrorism abroad is used as a pretext for vanquishing civil liberties at home. David Podvin
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New that link seemed to have nailed it
a 768 upper limit and we were putting 800, we dont have the patch so the info is sent to the vendor.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Google: Instant Expert-in-a-box
--

Less Is More. In my book, About Face, I introduce over 50 powerful design axioms. This is one of them.

--Alan Cooper. The Inmates Are Running the Asylum
     HALP! Java question MAX_HEAPSIZE=817152000 - (boxley) - (23)
         800M? - (Arkadiy) - (22)
             hpux on 8400's not intel - (boxley) - (21)
                 Not like a stack - (jake123) - (2)
                     we are using bea as is the vendor - (boxley)
                     Yes, I can tell that you have just taken data structures... - (ben_tilly)
                 Java's heap is where all its objects live - (Arkadiy) - (5)
                     300M -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                         A link found - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                             thanks -NT - (boxley)
                             that link seemed to have nailed it - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Google: Instant Expert-in-a-box -NT - (Arkadiy)
                 The heap is the opposite of the stack - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                     more an object repository in memory? -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                         Not quite - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                             the only problem is - (boxley) - (8)
                                 I don't know why it would become borked - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                     All of your guesses are for me to follow up - (boxley) - (6)
                                         One other thing to follow up on... - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                             That will happen if the heap size is > available memory - (admin) - (2)
                                                 Did you read the whole thread, carefully? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                     Nope, but doesn't invalidate my comment. :-) - (admin)
                                             playing with slight increments gives mucky mucks heartburn -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Stupid muckers - tell them "This is how it's done, so STFU." -NT - (CRConrad)

No pea soup happening, I hope.
85 ms