IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Absolutely
[link|http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=60620557&loc=1964|http://www.buy.com/r...60620557&loc=1964]
But I would strongly suggest getting the DVD, ripping what you want to CD and having the second DVD disk with rehearsals and all. YMMV.

Dan
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think of everything you've got.
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not.

Y. Islam - Father and Son
New BEATLES MARATHON -- kewl!
Thanks for the info on the CD/DVD. John says we don't have a DVD drive on the computer so I can't copy to CD from a DVD, but I'll consider both options.

My radio station is playing a Beatles Marathon, Beatles A-Z and it's so cool! Unfortunately, it's almost over, too... and I was wondering if they would play "Why Don't We Do It In The Road" but they did!

AWESOME!

Nightowl >8#
"The difference between being immature and child-like is that one is what you are, and one is what you choose to be."

Comment by Nightowl {O,O}
New Lucked into a bargain!
But I would strongly suggest getting the DVD, ripping what you want to CD and having the second DVD disk with rehearsals and all. YMMV.

I lucked into a bargain, today, Screamer! I was looking for Christmas music in a new/used CD store, and lucked into a USED copy of the Concert For George on CD, for less money than the new Christmas John Denver album I wanted! It was only $13.99 -- AWESOME!

John bought it for me and I'm thrilled! We'll probably rent the DVD sometime to see if we decide we want it, but meantime I'm happy as an Owl-Clam!

Nightowl

"The difference between being immature and child-like is that one is what you are, and one is what you choose to be."

Comment by Nightowl {O,O}
     For the Beatles fans out there... - (screamer) - (5)
         Re: For the Beatles fans out there... - (deSitter)
         Re: For the Beatles fans out there... - (Nightowl) - (3)
             Absolutely - (screamer) - (2)
                 BEATLES MARATHON -- kewl! - (Nightowl)
                 Lucked into a bargain! - (Nightowl)

Did you hear the one about the priest, the rabbi, and the gloat?
39 ms