IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Cross country? That's not even cross state! :)
Just kidding! Congratulations!
Alex

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves." -- Eric Hoffer
New This is funny, actually.
When you're a student you have to fly at least 50 nautical miles for it to count towards your "5 hours of cross country experience". But once you've gotten your ticket, merely landing at a different airport than you took off from is logged as "cross country". When the kids aren't in school, I occasionally fly from C62 to SMD to go to work (roughly a 20 nm trip - 8 minutes flying beats hell out of 45 minutes driving). But that time, according to the regs, is to be logged as "cross country" time.
bcnu,
Mikem

Java, Junk. Both start with a "J", both have four letters. Coincidence? I think not.
New Thanks; that's same reaction I get from non-pilots here
I tell them I'm flying a cross country and they think here to California. Oh well, so the name isn't perfectly descriptive...

Brian Bronson
     Flew my first solo cross country this morning - (bbronson) - (13)
         Congrats!!! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Wow...way cool - (jb4) - (1)
             Did not; you only think it was left by a seagull ;-) -NT - (bbronson)
         Pretty cool - (tuberculosis)
         Nice - any butterflies? -NT - (deSitter)
         I knew we were kinda flighty types here, but - (Ashton)
         Cool, - (Silverlock) - (2)
             Wanna ride in airplanes? - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 You betcha. - (Silverlock)
         Well done! -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Cross country? That's not even cross state! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             This is funny, actually. - (mmoffitt)
             Thanks; that's same reaction I get from non-pilots here - (bbronson)

Heard that when you play a Windows CD backwards, it plays satanic message? That's nothing! When you play it forward, it installs Windows!
51 ms