IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Yabut.. might's well tilt at --
Ah, I take it you don't like Dr. Phil either, huh Ashton? ;)

Nightowl >8#
"The difference between being immature and child-like is that one is what you are, and one is what you choose to be."

Comment by Nightowl {O,O}
New Dr. Phil
I don't understand how Dr. Phil can be mean-spirited at the people we is supposed to help and still have a show. It just turns me off of his show. I didn't like him on Opera either, he must have had blackmail material to be on her show or something.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: Dr. Phil
Well, I always saw him as a kind of reality check. Kinda like my friend Jan, hehehe. I call her when I want the straight facts and no pussy footing around, and that's what I think I like most about Dr. Phil. He's straight to the point, whether it be mean spirited or not, some people just call it tough love talk, or straight talk.

Nightowl >8#
"The difference between being immature and child-like is that one is what you are, and one is what you choose to be."

Comment by Nightowl {O,O}
New Well I don't like it
it is more important to be nice, he could find nice ways of saying things but he does not. Makes him a big a**hole in my opinion.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: Dr. Phil
Anyone who takes advantage of people who are laid low by guilt and lack of confidence is a right absolute bastard. I'm an excellent judge of (male) character, if nothing else.

Like Springer, he parades these pathetic people in front of the world, for the tittilation of bored housewives - but not only does he fuck with the people who are willing to submit to his "treatment", be undermines countless households by planting imaginary bugs in the ears of susceptible homebound women, all for ratings.

Three things you can be certain of - cameras don't belong in courtrooms, church does not belong in public school, and head shrinkers don't belong on afternoon TV where helpless, ego-crushed women can be further undermined by them.

-drl
     Learned something about CNN tonight - (Nightowl) - (35)
         ... and life with cable TV can be even worse! ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Re: ... and life with cable TV can be even worse! ;-) - (Nightowl)
         ? ? - (deSitter) - (31)
             In the city maybe - (orion) - (2)
                 Re: In the city maybe - (Nightowl) - (1)
                     DSL is always on - (orion)
             It's more than cost? ? - (Nightowl)
             Kill your television - (tuberculosis) - (22)
                 Re: Kill your television - (Nightowl)
                 the Sovs had it all wrong - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     Shocking, I say *shocking!* - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Payoff? Where the hell have *you* been? - (drewk)
                 Ditto: the Simon Rodia Towers, in Watts. BUT - (Ashton) - (1)
                     I know where the local bar is - (tuberculosis)
                 Multitasking - (deSitter) - (15)
                     Re: Multitasking - (Nightowl) - (13)
                         Re: Multitasking - (deSitter) - (12)
                             Re: Multitasking - (Nightowl) - (11)
                                 Re: Multitasking - (deSitter) - (10)
                                     Re: Multitasking - (Nightowl) - (9)
                                         Re: Multitasking - (deSitter) - (8)
                                             Views on Dr. Phil ( was Re: Multitasking) - (Nightowl) - (7)
                                                 Re: Views on Dr. Phil ( was Re: Multitasking) - (deSitter) - (6)
                                                     Yabut.. might's well tilt at -- - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                         Re: Yabut.. might's well tilt at -- - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                             Dr. Phil - (orion) - (3)
                                                                 Re: Dr. Phil - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                     Well I don't like it - (orion)
                                                                 Re: Dr. Phil - (deSitter)
                     OT: did you watch both rocket showS - (lincoln)
             Cable is how much?!? - (jb4) - (3)
                 Re: Cable is how much?!? - (Nightowl) - (2)
                     Yabut - (jb4) - (1)
                         Interesting point of comparison - (inthane-chan)
         Re: Learned something about CNN tonight - (qstephens)

Would you like some Chocolate Foam with that Mercedes, sir?
58 ms