IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New the Sovs had it all wrong
Secret police, a network of informers, prison camps strung the length of the land—what a stupid, crude and inefficient system of keeping your subject population docile (John Ashcroft, take note)! Rather, give 'em television and easy consumer credit: impart by turns fear, envy, desire; convey the seductive dream that the emptiness these machine-raised souls dimly apprehend within themselves may be filled by goods and services; put the murderous arithmetic of compound interest in the service of those induced cravings and watch the proles erect and maintain their own prison-house with minimal effort and expense to the management.

Heck, it's only "CSI"—and of course, a word from Our Sponsor...

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Shocking, I say *shocking!*
Hast thou then, no Christian Charity, Senator.. none at all?

Wouldst inform a height-challenged tyke that, He Hath No Chance of becomimg a professional basketball player {and that, therefore; his life as he imagined it - Is Over?)

Wouldst interfere with | interrupt! the pheromonal interactions between the new-leather seats-smell and.. a salivating purchaser's choice of the 60-month or 84-month payoff of the 95% balance? (While Little Timmy's crutches need revarnishing)

Wouldst inform a Thuggee that, it is not Nice to burn the widow (for luck) on hubby's pyre? even if she doth receive a new sari for the occasion.

Wouldst Interfere with God's Will re the nailing of a local queer, causing cognitive dissonance within a Sincere Believer-in-Large-Manuals of behaviour?

If wouldst do any of these things, why Sir - Thee Be No Murican!

Mine breast is filled with Apprehensions and sorely troubled for thine future Tribulations,

Norman Vincent Peeled

PS - what's a "credit card"?
New Payoff? Where the hell have *you* been?
... choice of the 60-month or 84-month payoff ...
I've seen commercials for leases at "only" $465 a month. For 60 months. With $1800 down.

Yes, you read that right: $1800 down and $465 a month for five years, and you still don't own it at the end.

Then I remember that no one takes one of these leases unless it's a perk of the job, and the company paying for it is writing off the cost anyway, so it's you and me paying for it.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
     Learned something about CNN tonight - (Nightowl) - (35)
         ... and life with cable TV can be even worse! ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Re: ... and life with cable TV can be even worse! ;-) - (Nightowl)
         ? ? - (deSitter) - (31)
             In the city maybe - (orion) - (2)
                 Re: In the city maybe - (Nightowl) - (1)
                     DSL is always on - (orion)
             It's more than cost? ? - (Nightowl)
             Kill your television - (tuberculosis) - (22)
                 Re: Kill your television - (Nightowl)
                 the Sovs had it all wrong - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     Shocking, I say *shocking!* - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Payoff? Where the hell have *you* been? - (drewk)
                 Ditto: the Simon Rodia Towers, in Watts. BUT - (Ashton) - (1)
                     I know where the local bar is - (tuberculosis)
                 Multitasking - (deSitter) - (15)
                     Re: Multitasking - (Nightowl) - (13)
                         Re: Multitasking - (deSitter) - (12)
                             Re: Multitasking - (Nightowl) - (11)
                                 Re: Multitasking - (deSitter) - (10)
                                     Re: Multitasking - (Nightowl) - (9)
                                         Re: Multitasking - (deSitter) - (8)
                                             Views on Dr. Phil ( was Re: Multitasking) - (Nightowl) - (7)
                                                 Re: Views on Dr. Phil ( was Re: Multitasking) - (deSitter) - (6)
                                                     Yabut.. might's well tilt at -- - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                         Re: Yabut.. might's well tilt at -- - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                             Dr. Phil - (orion) - (3)
                                                                 Re: Dr. Phil - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                     Well I don't like it - (orion)
                                                                 Re: Dr. Phil - (deSitter)
                     OT: did you watch both rocket showS - (lincoln)
             Cable is how much?!? - (jb4) - (3)
                 Re: Cable is how much?!? - (Nightowl) - (2)
                     Yabut - (jb4) - (1)
                         Interesting point of comparison - (inthane-chan)
         Re: Learned something about CNN tonight - (qstephens)

Don't just embrace the crazy, sidle up next to it and lick its ear.
85 ms