Well it is really hard when they keep on doing it non-stop. Hard to ignore, and if I ignore it it gets worse and they keep on doing it until I respond in some way. I once took a two week break from here because of it, but it didn't solve anything.

But if you ignore it long enough, and give them no satisfaction in doing it, they'll eventually quit because it isn't any fun anymore.

They try to disguise it as "Giving advice or help" and I never really asked for advice or help ... It prompted me to create extra Yahoo IDs to try and catch this person, and then I got into using multiple accounts on other places too like here. Well it got out of hand, and I am glad I gave that up.

People give advice often, whether asked or not. Sometimes it seems obvious someone needs help, so they offer it, like me. Sometimes they do it in a sarcastic fashion, which I've seen here a lot. Sometimes they just want to seem better than others, whatever the reason, doesn't matter. All advice is something to be considered, then taken or rejected, no biggie.

But the more you react to them, the more they keep pushing, that's the nature of those sorts. Stop worrying about what anyone says, unless they have some hold on your future, they don't matter. :)

And stopping the multi IDs was the best thing you could do, you are indeed making progress.

Nightowl >8#