IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You're all just envious.
Seriously, I haven't followed boringball for quite a few years. As a kid I was a big Tigers fan (McClain, Lolich, McAuliffe, Cash, Kaline, Horton, Freehan, Northrup, Trammel, Brinkman, Rodriguez, Stanley). Then in college I became a Yankees fan (Catfish, Goose, Reggie, Nettles, Lou, Joe, etc.).

My favorite uncle is a HUGE BoSox fan and I'd have probably pulled for them were it not for their ass-wipe prima dona on the mound. Anybody who could pull for a team with that shit-ass Pedro on it cannot suffer enough.
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New Re: You're all just envious.
Pedro was/(is?) my favorite pitcher - but that shit he pulled on Saturday was sort of an "original sin", which was expiated yesterday. He's not the same pitcher he was in the late 90s. Doesn't have the same pop on the ball. He'll have to adjust with more "stuff" to survive.

I love the guy because he's a twig with the heart of a grizzly bear.

Clemens, now - I've never forgiven him for going mercenary.
-drl
New Clemens
Well, he wanted a World Series. Don't blame him. History shows he made the right decision. He's a great competitor and does a phenomenal amount of training. Put in a couple good years here in the Big Smoke to boot...
lister
     Aaargh. Not the Yankees again. :-( - (Another Scott) - (7)
         Re: Aaargh. Not the Yankees again. :-( - (deSitter) - (2)
             Re: Aaargh. Not the Yankees again. :-( - (Nightowl)
             Re: Aaargh. Not the Yankees again. :-( - (Nightowl)
         You're all just envious. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Re: You're all just envious. - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Clemens - (lister)
         Hoorayy! Not that I'm a Yankee's fan, but - (bbronson)

My other car is a Lincoln.
37 ms