IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh geez, pick two teams that aren't going anywhere...
With Pittsburgh you're watching an AHL team. This is one of the teams that desperately needs a hard $30-$40M salary cap. Mario is done this season too. You're not going to have much to cheer about for the foreseeable future...

Anaheim...I just don't know. Yeah they've replaced Kariya with Federov but Kariya still has more upside now than Federov. Plus it all depends on Deguerre if he pulls a Jose Theodore this year and disappears. A repeat berth into the Cup final this year? Doubt it. I've never understood Disney's thinking behind having this team. They have all the money in the world and yet don't really use it. They got the team largely for marketing purposes but if you won't pony up the cash ala the Wings or Avs to win a Cup, what's the point of having the team? I just don't know.
lister
New Re: Oh geez, pick two teams that aren't going anywhere...
With Pittsburgh you're watching an AHL team. This is one of the teams that desperately needs a hard $30-$40M salary cap. Mario is done this season too. You're not going to have much to cheer about for the foreseeable future...

Hehehe, well that's ok. I've admired and followed Mario for a LONG time, since the 80's, and I don't mind as long as I get to see him play sometimes. Don't get to often, cause I don't have cable, but sometimes we go to this local bar and they give me a TV. :) I listen on the internet though. And our new goalie is REALLY hot, he was amazing in his first game, even though we lost.

Anaheim...I just don't know. Yeah they've replaced Kariya with Federov but Kariya still has more upside now than Federov. Plus it all depends on Deguerre if he pulls a Jose Theodore this year and disappears. A repeat berth into the Cup final this year? Doubt it. I've never understood Disney's thinking behind having this team. They have all the money in the world and yet don't really use it. They got the team largely for marketing purposes but if you won't pony up the cash ala the Wings or Avs to win a Cup, what's the point of having the team? I just don't know.

I don't get it either, Disney has lots of money right? They could build a great team. And Giguerre is pretty good, I don't think he'll disappear, but I guess we'll see.

I'm still waiting to see if the Blues have improved any. hehee They are my fourth favorite team, believe it or not. My third is the San Jose Sharks. ;)

Nightowl >8#
"I learned to be the door, instead of the mat!" "illegitimi nil carborundum"

Comment by Nightowl
     Another hockey season has started... - (lister) - (20)
         Re: Another hockey season has started... - (Nightowl) - (2)
             Oh geez, pick two teams that aren't going anywhere... - (lister) - (1)
                 Re: Oh geez, pick two teams that aren't going anywhere... - (Nightowl)
         Mats wasn't skating at the Joe. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
             Re: Mats wasn't skating at the Joe. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 Eddie The Eagle - (lister) - (1)
                     Re: Eddie The Eagle - (Nightowl)
             Hey now, careful with the slurs! - (lister) - (2)
                 zat Mikael Tellquist you're on about? Relax; he WILL pan out -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Yep that's him... - (lister)
         What's this BS with the unis? Dark at home? Huh??? -NT - (deSitter) - (8)
             Just to be a pain in the ass methinks - (lister) - (7)
                 Sports is like Chopin - (deSitter) - (6)
                     Re: Sports is like Chopin - (lister) - (5)
                         Hmm, musta changed in the 50s - (deSitter) - (4)
                             nope - search sez 70-71 season - (deSitter) - (3)
                                 As I said... - (lister) - (2)
                                     I missed almost all of Gretzky - (deSitter)
                                     Re: As I said... - (Nightowl)
         ICLRPD (new thread) - (Another Scott)

Firstly they have wonky eyes, the left eye is always much larger than the right.
41 ms