IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hmmm - that's morel territory, no?
I'd Kill for morels - and IIRC there are a few rich spots in MI, a place souding a bit like Punxatawny (of Groundhop Day fame) .. Pit- Pescataway? something. You can rarely buy the suckers Anywhere. Better'n beef!

Ah well, no sweat on the controversial stuff as shall always keep the pot boiling; by now we should all be smart enough to figure out It's a Crap Shoot, having nothing whatsoever to do with our pontifications n'Shoulds. Right?

As to California: even though {at times} I realize it's all a crap shoot - Yes you nailed it: this precedent for One millionaire acquiring the necessary (too--) few signatures to cancel an unliked [by him and cronies] election - may bite Lots on the Ass, before this scenaro is over.

It's anti-Constitutional in effect, even though putatively about "the will of the Peepul"; reminiscent of that Other recent Strategy of Ours: If you Can [do something] == nobody's big enough to Stop You: Do It.

Hey we're living out all the Greek Solons' preoccupations - and only Science 'Fiction' dares tell it As It Lies/Lays ;-) Love. It.

Ashton

Don't Worry. Be happy.
(Meher Baba realized that damn near no one would really Believe him on this..)
New Morels are a favorite up near Traverse City
Not so much in the southern portions of the state. Keep in mind Michigan is quite large... not so large as Cali. obviously, but large enough.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New I wouldn't kill for 'em
Maim? Morels are the finest fungus I've ever tasted. Far beyond portobellos or shitakes. Hmmm. Put those three together in some dish. Mushroooms .... goood ...

/Homer
-----------------------------------------
It is much harder to be a liberal than a conservative. Why?
Because it is easier to give someone the finger than it is to give them a helping hand.
Mike Royko
New That would BE: "The Breakfast of Champignons"
..but I think morels deserve not to be diluted. Paeans have been written about these, and I'd bet that a few men have indeed died over such, in earlier more truculent times. Earlier? umm wait - those are back.. (Dunno about '03, but mushroom hunters are known to have a bad attitude re poachers)

Guess I gotta sell somebody's kid into slavery - sooner.

Ashton
     Who's giving to the Republican Party? - (marlowe) - (23)
         So who ARE they bought and paid for? - (jb4) - (21)
             Re: So who ARE they bought and paid for? - (bepatient) - (19)
                 BZZZZT! Sorry wrong answer.... - (jb4) - (3)
                     Ah...la poisson rouge! - (bepatient) - (2)
                         Folie \ufffd deux; folie \ufffd millon___dream stuff about 'riches' -NT - (Ashton)
                         It is a problem - (jake123)
                 Interesting chart - (tuberculosis) - (14)
                     Rofl - (bepatient)
                     Well, "Dumbo" is their corporate logo - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Another Roger Rabbit fan I see. -NT - (bepatient)
                     Some demographics for you - (screamer) - (10)
                         Gotta Love stats and their pedestrian Uses - (Ashton) - (9)
                             I seem to *recall* - (screamer) - (8)
                                 Hmmm - that's morel territory, no? - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     Morels are a favorite up near Traverse City - (admin)
                                     I wouldn't kill for 'em - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                         That would BE: "The Breakfast of Champignons" - (Ashton)
                                 OT: whereabouts in MI? -NT - (admin) - (3)
                                     Minutia - (screamer) - (2)
                                         Ah, gotcha. - (admin) - (1)
                                             a bit more... - (screamer)
             Big business at $42 a pop? - (marlowe)
         Its kind of hard to donate money - (tuberculosis)

I Who Be.
57 ms