IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New does attacks against our constitution count?
those are WAY the fuck up. I know you are not without thought on this, what is your feeling on attacking freedoms in the US to safeguard against terrorism, how much or which parts of the constitution are you ready to surrender? Not picking but where is your personal safety/freedom limit set at?
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Those aren't attacks, those are efforts to protect us.
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
     Stories from 9/11 and beyond. - (marlowe) - (7)
         Have fun. - (pwhysall) - (6)
             Not really - (jake123)
             We're already safer. Terrorism on our soil is way down. - (marlowe) - (4)
                 I must be a moron - (Silverlock)
                 Right. - (bepatient)
                 does attacks against our constitution count? - (boxley) - (1)
                     Those aren't attacks, those are efforts to protect us. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Get thee to a nunnery! O besmirched daughter of priapic Chic-worship.
60 ms