IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nope
frontal lobotomy

He must remain completely self aware and cognizant of his condition and degredation
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New Why so?
A lobotomy will render him in no shape to do any further harm. It will also serve the purpose of deterrence. Castration will also enhance deterrent value. I suppose the Supreme Court will have to rule on the question of "cruel and unusual punishment." I'd argue that anything calculated to deter is not cruel, though it may well be unusual. If they give the okay, go for it.

What else matters? Please no vengefulness or sadism. I'm not into that. I just want the problem solved.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
New Exactly
The whole intent of this dark scheme (which I would never expect to have enacted of course) is as a deterrent. Who would want to go through the rest of their lives as a completely impotent (both sexually and intellectually) man. The lobotomy also prevents any other terrorist schemes to come from that mind. If he kept full use of his intelligence, I would expect he would use it to strike back still. It isn't so much meant to be a lifelong torture for him as a symbol for those that remain.

Mind you, I'm not really this cruel, I just needed to give the reptillian part a little leash after the attacks; and that's what it came up with.
~~~)-Steven----
     Creative penalty for Osama and the taliban - (boxley) - (10)
         Heard a better one - (Silverlock) - (7)
             In one of my darker moods - (Steven A S) - (6)
                 Nope - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
                     Why so? - (marlowe) - (1)
                         Exactly - (Steven A S)
                 Nope - (Fearless Freep)
                 Now, my plan . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 eunicks? - (gdaustin)
         Hmm. I been thinking about this, too. - (static)
         Cutting Things Off/Out - (gdaustin)

Escape from the prison planet!
36 ms