IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New About which....

"The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."

Certainly the statement is true. What's also true is that CIA looked into the claim and found it faulty and tried to have it pulled.

So, what's that quote: "Tell the truth, the WHOLE truth...and nothing but the truth...."

And, btw, Hannity did argue the "lots of laws, little laws" yesterday as well. Shrug.
Collapse Edited by Simon_Jester July 18, 2003, 02:51:45 PM EDT
About which....

"The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."

Certainly the statement is true. What's also true is that CIA looked into the claim and found it faulty and tried to have it pulled.

So, what's that quote: "Tell the truth, the WHOLE truth...and nothing but the truth...."

New The statement is still true.
The Brits are standing by that statement saying that the parts that the CIA found fault with were known to them and their intel >still< suggests the attempted purchase.

Look...there are lots of lies to choose from...the guy's a politician...but if your gonna try and get him for telling one...pick a real one.

At least he's smart enough to know what >is< is;-) (not much more though)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     If lying while delivering the state of the Union is a crime - (boxley) - (23)
         You got to try to stop... - (Silverlock) - (22)
             Ah...I see... - (bepatient) - (20)
                 Didn't S. Hannity just use that defense for Bush? - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                     Wrong. - (bepatient) - (2)
                         About which.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                             The statement is still true. - (bepatient)
                 Do you really? - (Silverlock)
                 If others here hadn't met you, I'd swear you were female. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                     Hey...longstanding rule... - (bepatient) - (5)
                         rofl -NT - (deSitter)
                         Re: Hey...longstanding rule... - (lincoln) - (2)
                             given, not gotten :-) -NT - (boxley)
                             There is something wrong - (broomberg)
                         OK, OK...Point BeeP!.....<snicker> -NT - (jb4)
                     Disagree flatly. - (Ashton) - (7)
                         That was a Mars/Venus foo reference. Too subtle, I suppose. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                             I still disagree with the major premise - - (Ashton) - (5)
                                 I can't agree. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                     Both 'decide' emotionally. Proof: - (Ashton)
                                     We are all a bag of - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Re: We are all a bag of - (deSitter) - (1)
                                             Wolves are fascinating. - (Ashton)
             Do you remember C's last state of the union? -NT - (boxley)

Clearly you have a security problem - and it's got nothing to do with computers.
76 ms