IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Logic obviously tellls us...
...that around 70-80% of Americans are losers.

What, you were thinking that just because a lot of people do something, it must be right? That's not logic, that's the Fly Diet argument.

(if you can't take the answer, don't ask.)
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New I took your bait once ...
... I'll not take it twice.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Peace be with you.
New If you *could* "take my bait", I'd have to throw you back...
...in the water.

That "hook" is ludicrously too big for you, boyo. Don't you fucking realise it's a *charicature* of a hook, not something I ever imagined anyone would bite on for real???

So I'm really *not* trolling; I mean every word I write. And therefore, I can't just "agree to disagree" -- all we could *possibly* "agree" on... Is that you are fucking WRONG.

(ObLrpdUtterlyWrongForOnce: "I say, I say that was a JOKE, son! A joke!")
   Christian R. Conrad
New I would say no more than 40% of Americans are losers.
And that there are an awful lot of atheists among them. This from a lifetime of personal observation.

Yes, Brett committed a logical fallacy. But for you to point that out is the pot calling the kettle black. You seem to have confused logic with the voices in your head.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
New How DARE you criticize...
...the voices in my head?!?

Don't you realize they're the only True God?!?
   Christian R. Conrad
     Roots Of Rage: U.S. policy mixed with Islamic triumphalism? - (brettj) - (46)
         The alternatives to meddling. - (marlowe)
         Re: Roots Of Rage: U.S. policy mixed with Islamic triumphali - (gtall) - (44)
             '73 oil embargo.. Ah yes, I remember it well. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Re: '73 oil embargo.. Ah yes, I remember it well. - (Steve Lowe)
             Good Intentions != Good Perceptions - (tablizer) - (41)
                 However... - (a6l6e6x) - (31)
                     oil and water? - (tablizer) - (2)
                         Well, we've got our problems here in the US. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Thou sayest.. - (Ashton)
                     Re: However... - (gtall) - (27)
                         IIRC Mahatir binM was interviewed on PBS some years back - (Ashton) - (11)
                             Re: IIRC Mahatir binM was interviewed on PBS some years back - (gtall) - (10)
                                 Re: I concur with your picture of Indonesia & Malaysia - (dmarker2)
                                 Concur with the ideas - (Ashton)
                                 Question about your interpretation of religion. - (brettj) - (7)
                                     Logic obviously tellls us... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                         I took your bait once ... - (brettj) - (1)
                                             If you *could* "take my bait", I'd have to throw you back... - (CRConrad)
                                         I would say no more than 40% of Americans are losers. - (marlowe) - (1)
                                             How DARE you criticize... - (CRConrad)
                                     Re: Question about your interpretation of religion. - (gtall) - (1)
                                         Thanks for the polite response. - (brettj)
                         Sure, as soon as you make Taiwan a State. What, ain't gonna? - (CRConrad) - (14)
                             A piece of Turkey is in Europe, CRC. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 Yeah, I know, the bit around Mikkelgarth[*]. And I'm sure... - (CRConrad)
                             Well, I don't know 'zactly what Hawaii is . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 It's an archipelago. HTH! :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     That's pronounced, "archipelago". HTH! :-) -NT - (tseliot)
                             Re: Sure, as soon as you make Taiwan a State. What, ain't go - (gtall) - (8)
                                 I don't think you quite understand the issues here. - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                     Arnt you folks overrun by turks as it is? - (boxley)
                                     Re: I don't think you quite understand the issues here. - (gtall) - (1)
                                         mfff, snort, ROFL! this could get good. -NT - (boxley)
                                     United States of Europe? - (admin) - (3)
                                         Dunno, but I think it's at least not quite impossible - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                             The French? - (wharris2)
                                             More like the United kindoms of Greater Briton :) -NT - (boxley)
                 Re: Good Intentions != Good Perceptions - (wharris2) - (8)
                     You are too kind. - (Ashton) - (7)
                         Please get your masses right. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                             Re: Please get your masses right. - (Ashton) - (5)
                                 Your missing something Ash. - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                     So are you and, above all, they. Here's the fallacy: - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         Well, ..... of course. - (Silverlock)
                                     Not missing it, nor do I argue with that narrow thesis - (Ashton)
                                     SUV Safety - (pwhysall)

I learned much knowledge from this post.
104 ms