Don't worry about the 'shades of blackness' - we can be assured that ebony describes the former location of a heart, in the advanced planners of atrocity: destruction is so much easier than what was required to build.

I became aware of that re an "accelerator complex" - as good a model for a techno-society as any. When the natives were becoming restless with demonstrations (re the administration's deafness to the growing Vietnam madness) - 'we' noticed a few 'little things' which could virtually ensure that: the accelerator could not ever operate again (in a practical sense of cost). Really simple things, like a bag of iron filings...

As a kid crossing the Golden Gate bridge, having just learned how a Bazooka works (shaped charge) - all became clear, how utterly vulnerable are all our taken-for-granted "structures". Throw in a willingness to die in the effort, recall JFK's prescient remark not long before 11/22, anyone willing to trade his own life can kill a President ...

So I doubt that yours (or my) blackest imaginations can compete with the dedicated religiously-Certain fanatical -now purely mechanical- mind, untempered by any doubt or concern.

Long crap-shoot coming; this goes as deeply as the ahuman members of every religious org. IMhO (not that there aren't atheist ahumans able to match - just no recognized org. to pledge allegiance to! and hide within)

:[ but then there's the opportunity of worldwide growth in maturity, too! :-) If somehow, we don't blow that too.

And we've all got ringside seats - predict 'Survivor' shows are next seen for the pabulum they are - we have the Real Thing.

Ashton Pangloss