IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New how uncharacteristically diffident of marlowe
Since he has the Straight Poop on politics and world affairs, and is never shy about sharing with the rest of us, the apparent indication that he's a Believer of some sort (previously, to all appearances, he merely worshipped force) gave me to hope that he might enlighten the membership here on, you know, God and like that--an area historically rife with the kind of controversy and doctrinal dogfights that could surely benefit from our man marlowe's binary sensibilities. Of course, given that he's in the habit of alluding to his "pity" and "compassion," only invariably to withhold these coveted dispensations from one or another of his antagonists, we should not be unduly surprised that he dodges the invitation to share the Good Word and leaves our collective spiritual welfare in the lurch.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Re: how uncharacteristically diffident of marlowe
Amazing - that entire paragraph is only 2 sentences.

Like "See Marlowe. See Marlowe believe."

To which can only be added - "Believe, Marlowe. believe!"
-drl
New Well, there's a bit of a hitch to the transformation -
from dullard to Perfect Yes/No Morality, it seems.

Given the Marlowe Self-administered Smartness Quotient for Lackey Subservience
[MSSQL Subservience] (I believe this maps to the class, Look, I Am Honest\ufffd !)
it follows from another ancient Principle -
The Lower Cannot See the Higher -
that most of us dullards are incapable of receiving this mindset transplant. :(

What to do.. Is there -
a wipemind command?
[depth=infantile, MBA, toddler, Repo,.. .. adolescent] ?
A time-scale to be wiped... [t=10, 20, 30, 40, 50 .. n] years of counter-experience ?
A dross eliminator [art, music, humanities, history, compassion, negotiation, peaceful coexistence] ?

Feeling unusually bereft of even a smidgen of hope that I might ever aspire to the the Epitome of Yes/No Morality.. at least, just prior, to my dotage -
[??] I frantically Googled for Enlightenment about [Enlightenment {over Cant, not Kant}].

It seemed that #1 spot had been purchased by one 'L. Ron Hubbard' and.. was neither Open Source nor Free-ware but Corporate-ware\ufffd \ufffd \ufffd, 1024-bit encrypted.. and it was at least 1 Euro/bit - just for the E-meter!
(And there were even '03 New Levels beyond Clear towards which a One might A$pire!)

Gawd.. had I only been blessed with such a mind as might {sigh} be gainfully employed as a RDBMS manager for a purveyor of fine arms to er pragmatic butnotreallybad when you gettoknowthem, over a contract-Authoritarians in small countries - - - then I could have afforded L.Ron AND today, could make keen radio-controlled Cluster-Bombers in my spare time, too! {sigh} {sigh}

A Policemans's Lott is not a happy one.
We see.

Ashton, resigned to continuing Dumbth - all wrinkled and illegible :-(

"Elvis is dead," said Tom, expressly.
     The price of hostility to the truth - (marlowe) - (18)
         camels, needles - (rcareaga) - (17)
             If you were to see the medium sized picture... - (marlowe) - (16)
                 Ooo, did his widdle feewings get huwt? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (11)
                     Just telling the truth. Deal with it. -NT - (marlowe) - (10)
                         Re: Just telling the truth. Deal with it. - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                             WMD == Worthless Marlowe DriveBy? -NT - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                 *chuckle* -NT - (bepatient)
                                 Possible LRPDISM - (jb4) - (1)
                                     Actually... - (admin)
                             Statement of the obvious. Was preceeded by the proof. - (marlowe) - (4)
                                 Guess it is time to stop denying things. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                     Dude. You're still missing the point. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                         Afghanistan. - (inthane-chan)
                                         I am in (shock and) Awe! - (jb4)
                 Den Beste is a lot smarter than you, period - (jake123)
                 how uncharacteristically diffident of marlowe - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     Re: how uncharacteristically diffident of marlowe - (deSitter)
                     Well, there's a bit of a hitch to the transformation - - (Ashton)

Oh, Dad! We're ALL Devo!
99 ms