IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New KLOC & CPH
KLOC (for those to young to know = K lines of code) measurement example...
X=IIF(Color=Red,True,False)
becomes
X = Blank; Rem clear var
If Color = Red
then
X = True
else
X = False
EndIf

I've just increase my line count 7 fold.

I had a new programmer on staff. After seeing the size of his programs, we performed a code review. Showing how to be more efficient, cut the size from 3K to < 700 lines. Did I just make him a less "productive" programmer?

How to increase CPH (Calls per Hour)
Problem? Try this, if it doesn't work call back.
Problem? Yuo tried it, didn't work, try this, call back...
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@attbi.com|Joe]
New No "measure" will work
if you don't have good people. People who care about their jobs will use measures to improve the performance. People who play the games like you described should be fired immediately.

--

Inquiring minds want to scream.
     CDW asked me to evaluate my service rep.. - (deSitter) - (41)
         So much for Ms. Hamlin's career... -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             Not At All - (deSitter)
         LMAO... - (screamer) - (12)
             It's ALF, okay? and more - (deSitter) - (9)
                 ROFL. -NT - (admin)
                 Okay, I was too stoned when I saw it too... - (screamer) - (7)
                     Flesh Gordon. Ick. - (rcareaga) - (6)
                         Similar response, more recent - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Judeo is a *calypso* martial art. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 {whap whap} Of course! it is.. -NT - (Ashton)
                         Oh c'mon - (Silverlock)
                         Had you had the wherewithall to stay until the end, - (screamer)
                         "Saw" it at a drive-in - (tuberculosis)
             I know.. I know - - (Ashton)
             Well, it could use . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         C'mon deS - call it "trickle down" - (Ashton) - (2)
             Followup - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Yes.. - (Ashton)
         Re: CDW asked me to evaluate my service rep.. - (Fuat) - (21)
             You assume the agent is aware of the followup. - (Silverlock) - (20)
                 Re: You assume the agent is aware of the followup. - (Fuat) - (19)
                     OK - (Silverlock)
                     Well you fail to consider.. - (deSitter)
                     Hey Fuat, You just delineated the PROBLEM... - (jb4) - (16)
                         Re: Hey Fuat, You just delineated the PROBLEM... - (Fuat) - (15)
                             Calls-per-minute is not PERFORMANCE! - (jb4) - (14)
                                 Re: Calls-per-minute is not PERFORMANCE! - (Fuat) - (13)
                                     Re: Calls-per-minute is not PERFORMANCE! - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         I assure you he is not - (Arkadiy)
                                     KLOC & CPH - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                         No "measure" will work - (Arkadiy)
                                     If you can't keep up, take notes! - (jb4) - (8)
                                         Re: If you can't keep up, take notes! - (Fuat) - (7)
                                             I shouldn't be an expert on this.. - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                 I work at a call center - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                     Glad to hear that such a place exists! - (Ashton)
                                                     Echo Ashton, and reiterate the premise of this subthread: - (jb4) - (3)
                                                         Behold the Liberal with Ironclad Proof! :) -NT - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                             Snicker. - (Silverlock)
                                                             Hmmm - then for the Illiberal - a gun will suffice? ;-) -NT - (Ashton)
         Didja ever get a response? -NT - (Silverlock)

Two words: Detox. Gel.
72 ms