IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Ah, whaddaya expect for free?
I'm not vain enough to pay for the hosting

You have, to paraphrase Winston Churchill, much not to be vain about.
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New :)
Heard a good Churchill quote. You'll have to imagine the voices.

Churchill meets Montgomery for dinner. Churchill was legendary for eating and drinking too much. Monty was equally Spartan. So, Monty serves up not much food and no booze. Churchill complains "That was poor." Monty: "I DON'T drink, I DON'T smoke, and I am ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT FIT!" Churchill, probably imitating the sing-song and slapping his belly: "I DO drink, I DO smoke, and I am TWO-HUNDRED PERCENT FIT!"
-drl

Light is heavy:
R{} = (2R/W)T - (1/2W){D-2,D-2}W

Heavy is light:
(D-3)(RF[] + 5/4 g) = 0
     Al-Sahaf: retarded - (marlowe) - (5)
         Your website should learn what a fucking content-type is - (ben_tilly) - (4)
             Ah, whaddaya expect for free? - (marlowe) - (3)
                 Pay nothing, get nothing. I can't believe anyone would visit -NT - (jbrabeck)
                 Re: Ah, whaddaya expect for free? - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     :) - (deSitter)

Fighting and romance are weirdly similar in many ways. Two people lock eyes in a crowded room. Everybody can feel the intensity of the emotions between them. One of them suggests that they step outside. “Come on, just you and me.” It starts out dignified, but they end up rolling around, tearing at each other’s clothing.

Also, both fighting and romance tend to look a lot better in movies than they do in real life.
93 ms