IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey, I think DRL is on to something here - subtle but there
I alyus thought Farther was a close relative until I realised I couldn't spell well <g>

Cheers

Doug
(PS Further as in time - yeah, perhaps Farther as in distance, but then again there is McDonald & MacDonald & MakDonald etc:)

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
Expand Edited by dmarker April 7, 2003, 09:50:49 PM EDT
New Farther is upperclass fer yer Da
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
     Grammar error in NYT headline? - (deSitter) - (20)
         Distinction without a difference, I think. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (13)
             Hey, I think DRL is on to something here - subtle but there - (dmarker) - (1)
                 Farther is upperclass fer yer Da -NT - (boxley)
             DeSitter is correct on this one - (rcareaga) - (10)
                 OK. So, I check my Merriam Webster's Collegiate Dictionary. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Although the moon is smaller than the Earth, - (Ashton) - (1)
                         the serendipitous LRPD for this post, - (rcareaga)
                 Nicely said. - (jb4) - (6)
                     Re: Nicely said. - (rcareaga) - (5)
                         It seems that the French are the cleaner and still have more - (Ashton)
                         My point on all this is... - (jb4) - (3)
                             Another for you, with my complements. - (Another Scott)
                             fools' errands - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                 Or in the immortal words of Captain Kirk - (Ashton)
         Secret Message Encoding? - (andread) - (5)
             The flick "A Beautiful Mind" has a bit of that too... -NT - (Another Scott)
             Now that you've stumbled onto the nature of Ashton's posts.. - (imric) - (3)
                 OT: "Omniscient LRPD" more sinister than previously thought? (new thread) - (CRConrad)
                 Re: Now that you've steganographed - (Ashton) - (1)
                     *chuckle* -NT - (imric)

Nobody EVER expects the Spanish Inquisition!
52 ms