IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Of open minds
One airplane, maybe an accident.

Two? And it "just happened" to hit the other tower? I don't have a problem with qualifying talk about terrorism, maybe I'd say "probable terrorism", but to say it's "possible" terrorism is keeping your mind so open your brain is falling out.
Rest in peace, Jeremy, Mark, Thomas, and whoever else who helped overpower the hijackers on Flight 93.
New Re: Of open minds
Actually, the message that came through to me was, "We think this was a terrorist attack, but we're saying that it's our personal speculation that this was a terrorist attack. We haven't heard anything from anybody official, and we'll let you know when we do."

As opposed to NBC which was all but declaring this an act of war before Shrub had a chance to speak.

Open mind? Or closed?
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New or...
..."We don't have enough intelligence to give an analysis of the news so we'll just wait until we're spoon fed and regurgitate it to you"
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
     News Addiction - (admin) - (17)
         Re: Hope - (brettj) - (1)
             Re: I suspect many of us are reacting the same - (dmarker2)
         ok...I'll stop watching long enough to respond.... - (bepatient) - (13)
             What's worse - (wharris2) - (12)
                 Last night... - (bepatient) - (11)
                     Yes, we are the World Standard for converting pathos to - (Ashton)
                     The news from NPR - (kmself) - (9)
                         I heard them a lot too, and agree on all points. -NT - (Ashton)
                         Absolutely true. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                             Of open minds - (wharris2) - (2)
                                 Re: Of open minds - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                     or... - (Fearless Freep)
                         NPR just as bad with coat, tie and slippers - (Fearless Freep) - (3)
                             Did you imagine there was a 'fairwitness' anywhere, one - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 No, but... - (Fearless Freep) - (1)
                                     Some folk prefer dancing otters and screens trying to - (Ashton)
         I don't - (Fearless Freep)

I strongly recommend 72 as a good default.
48 ms