IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Can't be
We are the good guys, the White House said so. Ignore the signs that we are drifting towards being a nationalistic militaristic police state, what we are doing has nothing to do with fascism. Anybody that says otherwise hates America.

Jay
New You're right, of course.
What was I thinking? Perhaps I need to turn myself in to the DHS so they can send me to a psychiatric hospital that I may be "re-educated".
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
     Woolsey claims WW4 has started - (JayMehaffey) - (9)
         WW4? Who are we? The Fourth Reich? - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             No - (deSitter) - (5)
                 Taken to Kool-Aid have we? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                     japan -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         An aberration ->and needed a non-Comm to spy on the USSR. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     If you can mention Chile, - (Arkadiy)
                     Hell of a quote, dude! -NT - (lincoln)
             Can't be - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 You're right, of course. - (mmoffitt)

I'm reconciled to the existence of idiots in the world, but I'm bitterly resentful of whoever it was who first thought to make computer technology available to them.
75 ms