IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New well when I was in chi in may a fellow trainee was Saudi
and a muslim and we spent many hours with an fundamentalist discussing Islam, etc. His religion is a religion of peace where men and women of all color and races are welcomed equally. I cannot match his faith with bin ladens, obviously we need a fatwa against these acts and a salomin rushdie (the author) fatwa against bin laden by a respected cleric. If we were smart we would ask an Iranian Cleric to do this for us. This gives us a clear shot at him.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New Interesting thought, that last.
As the Christian churches never seem to find guts to issue a fatwah against our local Fundamentalist terrorists - recently heard from - there must indeed be many smart clerics. One might realize this as the perhaps simplest means of defusing a worldwide confusion of bin Laden with -- any actual religion, at all.

Such a simple act might save thousands of lives, though it won't bring anyone back.

A.
I, a Reverend of the Universal Life Church, hereby issue a Habeas Corpus on the Revs. Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson.

9/16/01
Good til cancelled.
New Excommunication is a non-violent fatwa
New the penalties for heresy are a tad hot^h^harsher
It is logical that by his actions he has placed Islam in danger and did this by doing acts specifically prohibited by the Koran. Especially profitting by selling short on Mon. That is a stoning offence. But again how many Muslim Clerics are in the State Department?
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New Very good points
I was trying to post this Friday but we had a gateway "problem" and then I had to leave.

Have *they* become what they despise?
I've been reading some of the US-had-it-coming stuff and how the US is led by a bunch of sneaky rich bastards who hypocritically twist an attractive ideology to manipulate some and cynically sacrifice others whom they deem inferior for their own benefit while sanctioning attacks on innocents. And I thought "isn't this just what these terrorist movement folks have reduced themselves to?". Maybe the prominent Muslim religious leaders worldwide could strongly condemn the whole thing as contrary to Islam? Please?

Giovanni
     I've got to wonder - (Steven A S) - (14)
         Its a matter.. - (addison) - (7)
             Don't like it - (broomberg) - (6)
                 Another question. - (addison) - (5)
                     Re: Catholics have a related process ... - (dmarker2)
                     Many questions - (broomberg) - (3)
                         Approval by the Pope? What? - (wharris2)
                         Pope and the Old Testament - (ChrisR) - (1)
                             Re: Pope and the Old Testament - (broomberg)
         Very good point. -NT - (kmself)
         well when I was in chi in may a fellow trainee was Saudi - (boxley) - (4)
             Interesting thought, that last. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Excommunication is a non-violent fatwa -NT - (GBert) - (1)
                     the penalties for heresy are a tad hot^h^harsher - (boxley)
             Very good points - (GBert)

This sort of marketing only works with clothes, oddly enough.
89 ms