IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'd also like to pose a personal attack.
Throughout your posts, you have had such a suffocating, revolting style of self-importance, arrogance, disdain, and pride...I am seriously amazed that you have not committed suicide because the world is not worthy of your presence.
New **Yes!!** It **rings a bell!**
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
     We need to find WMDs - (JayMehaffey) - (60)
         Re: We need to find WMDs - (cybermace5) - (59)
             Marlowe REALLY needs to brief you better. :D - (Brandioch) - (45)
                 Re: Marlowe REALLY needs to brief you better. :D - (cybermace5) - (44)
                     I'll read that as "I was wrong". :D - (Brandioch) - (43)
                         Re: I'll read that as "I was wrong". :D - (cybermace5) - (42)
                             I'll read that as "I was wrong and I'm sorry". - (Brandioch) - (38)
                                 Re: I'll read that as "I was wrong and I'm sorry". - (cybermace5) - (37)
                                     That was a reference to a book. - (Brandioch) - (36)
                                         Re: That was a reference to a book. - (cybermace5) - (35)
                                             Get ABC news to post it, with references. - (Brandioch) - (34)
                                                 Re: Get ABC news to post it, with references. - (cybermace5) - (33)
                                                     They do rate higher in veracity than you do. - (Brandioch) - (32)
                                                         Re: They do rate higher in veracity than you do. - (cybermace5) - (31)
                                                             That's what I gave you. - (Brandioch) - (30)
                                                                 Re: That's what I gave you. - (cybermace5) - (28)
                                                                     Nice, you can't refute it so you'll dismiss it. :D - (Brandioch) - (27)
                                                                         Re: Nice, you can't refute it so you'll dismiss it. :D - (cybermace5) - (26)
                                                                             And I said that where? - (Brandioch) - (25)
                                                                                 Thanks for the free one. - (cybermace5) - (24)
                                                                                     And I deliver ANOTHER SMACKDOWN!!! - (Brandioch) - (23)
                                                                                         Directly upon yourself. - (cybermace5) - (20)
                                                                                             Interesting triage, given the context. - (Ashton) - (11)
                                                                                                 Re: Interesting triage, given the context. - (cybermace5) - (10)
                                                                                                     Re: Interesting triage, given the context. - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                                                                         Let us all hope no one brings out the worst. -NT - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                             be afraid. be very afraid. -NT - (rcareaga)
                                                                                                     Sorry, Bub - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                                                                         Prose....HA! - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                             Re: Prose....HA! - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                                                                                                 Re: Prose....HA! - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                     What's with Marlowe and friends? - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                                     Hmmm - the W.. or E.. Coast menagerie? - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Neither. -NT - (cybermace5)
                                                                                             Oooh, ANOTHER SMACKDOWN! - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                                                 Re: Oooh, ANOTHER SMACKDOWN! - (cybermace5) - (6)
                                                                                                     And yet ANOTHER SMACKDOWN! - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                                                         Re: And yet ANOTHER SMACKDOWN! - (cybermace5) - (4)
                                                                                                             It is the feared QUADRUPAL SMACKDOWN! - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                                                 It's spelled QUADRUPLE, and IDIOT!! - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                                                                                                     It's spelled QUINTUPLE! - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Re: It's spelled QUINTUPLE! - (cybermace5)
                                                                                         Own Goal! -NT - (orion)
                                                                                         You shouldn't hit yourself so hard. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                 This is the part where.. - (bepatient)
                             I have no problem with calling it bullcrap - (dmarker) - (2)
                                 Re: I have no problem with calling it bullcrap - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                     Once again - quote the part that is bullcrap !!!! - (dmarker)
             What do you expect? - (JayMehaffey) - (12)
                 Re: What do you expect? - (cybermace5) - (11)
                     Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (Brandioch) - (10)
                         Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (cybermace5) - (9)
                             So our current regime is a bunch of idiots? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                 Re: So our current regime is a bunch of idiots? - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                     You are wrong, again. - (Brandioch)
                                     Side note. Brandi is right when he stresses the idiocy of - (boxley)
                             Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                 Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                     Translation: "I have trouble reading English." -NT - (Brandioch)
                                 I'd also like to pose a personal attack. - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                     **Yes!!** It **rings a bell!** -NT - (rcareaga)

It's their own fault! If they wanted to break the law without consequences, they should have gone into banking.
72 ms