IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell?
Well, they should have known not to trust anything coming from Nigera[sic]

--followed by allusion to 419 scam.

It's "Niger," you ninny, not "Nigera" or, as you appear to have meant, "Nigeria." (You were very likely not aware of the existence of Niger, were you?) One of the tipoffs in the faked documents was the forged signature of a senior official on one of the critical documents--a senior official who'd been replaced ten years earlier (try to imagine, provided the names mean anything to you, that Chomsky's crowd came out with a State Department document addressed to Dubya and signed by John Foster Dulles, or even James Baker as SecState. The document comes to them from British Intelligence: it must be legit, right? So you'd have us believe, in post 92705).

You've now demonstrated an equally shaky grasp of history, geography and politics. It is scarcely to be wondered at that you have proven yourself the ideal consumer of the chocolate-coated horseshit the administration is selling. Ah, youth!

cordially,

[edit: "document" added to penultimate sentence in main paragraph]
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
Expand Edited by rcareaga March 29, 2003, 01:43:25 PM EST
New Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell?
Sorry, it's been while since I had every African, European, and Asian country memorized, with their major cities and rivers, and could draw the boundaries, cities, and rivers on a blank piece of paper.

But yes, I did know of the existence, however I speed read and filled in a few extra letters.
New Translation: "I have trouble reading English."
New I'd also like to pose a personal attack.
Throughout your posts, you have had such a suffocating, revolting style of self-importance, arrogance, disdain, and pride...I am seriously amazed that you have not committed suicide because the world is not worthy of your presence.
New **Yes!!** It **rings a bell!**
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
     We need to find WMDs - (JayMehaffey) - (60)
         Re: We need to find WMDs - (cybermace5) - (59)
             Marlowe REALLY needs to brief you better. :D - (Brandioch) - (45)
                 Re: Marlowe REALLY needs to brief you better. :D - (cybermace5) - (44)
                     I'll read that as "I was wrong". :D - (Brandioch) - (43)
                         Re: I'll read that as "I was wrong". :D - (cybermace5) - (42)
                             I'll read that as "I was wrong and I'm sorry". - (Brandioch) - (38)
                                 Re: I'll read that as "I was wrong and I'm sorry". - (cybermace5) - (37)
                                     That was a reference to a book. - (Brandioch) - (36)
                                         Re: That was a reference to a book. - (cybermace5) - (35)
                                             Get ABC news to post it, with references. - (Brandioch) - (34)
                                                 Re: Get ABC news to post it, with references. - (cybermace5) - (33)
                                                     They do rate higher in veracity than you do. - (Brandioch) - (32)
                                                         Re: They do rate higher in veracity than you do. - (cybermace5) - (31)
                                                             That's what I gave you. - (Brandioch) - (30)
                                                                 Re: That's what I gave you. - (cybermace5) - (28)
                                                                     Nice, you can't refute it so you'll dismiss it. :D - (Brandioch) - (27)
                                                                         Re: Nice, you can't refute it so you'll dismiss it. :D - (cybermace5) - (26)
                                                                             And I said that where? - (Brandioch) - (25)
                                                                                 Thanks for the free one. - (cybermace5) - (24)
                                                                                     And I deliver ANOTHER SMACKDOWN!!! - (Brandioch) - (23)
                                                                                         Directly upon yourself. - (cybermace5) - (20)
                                                                                             Interesting triage, given the context. - (Ashton) - (11)
                                                                                                 Re: Interesting triage, given the context. - (cybermace5) - (10)
                                                                                                     Re: Interesting triage, given the context. - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                                                                         Let us all hope no one brings out the worst. -NT - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                             be afraid. be very afraid. -NT - (rcareaga)
                                                                                                     Sorry, Bub - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                                                                         Prose....HA! - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                             Re: Prose....HA! - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                                                                                                 Re: Prose....HA! - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                     What's with Marlowe and friends? - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                                     Hmmm - the W.. or E.. Coast menagerie? - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Neither. -NT - (cybermace5)
                                                                                             Oooh, ANOTHER SMACKDOWN! - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                                                 Re: Oooh, ANOTHER SMACKDOWN! - (cybermace5) - (6)
                                                                                                     And yet ANOTHER SMACKDOWN! - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                                                         Re: And yet ANOTHER SMACKDOWN! - (cybermace5) - (4)
                                                                                                             It is the feared QUADRUPAL SMACKDOWN! - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                                                 It's spelled QUADRUPLE, and IDIOT!! - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                                                                                                     It's spelled QUINTUPLE! - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Re: It's spelled QUINTUPLE! - (cybermace5)
                                                                                         Own Goal! -NT - (orion)
                                                                                         You shouldn't hit yourself so hard. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                 This is the part where.. - (bepatient)
                             I have no problem with calling it bullcrap - (dmarker) - (2)
                                 Re: I have no problem with calling it bullcrap - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                     Once again - quote the part that is bullcrap !!!! - (dmarker)
             What do you expect? - (JayMehaffey) - (12)
                 Re: What do you expect? - (cybermace5) - (11)
                     Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (Brandioch) - (10)
                         Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (cybermace5) - (9)
                             So our current regime is a bunch of idiots? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                 Re: So our current regime is a bunch of idiots? - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                     You are wrong, again. - (Brandioch)
                                     Side note. Brandi is right when he stresses the idiocy of - (boxley)
                             Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                 Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                     Translation: "I have trouble reading English." -NT - (Brandioch)
                                 I'd also like to pose a personal attack. - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                     **Yes!!** It **rings a bell!** -NT - (rcareaga)

Give a man a fish, and chances are you won't be asked to be in charge of buying a gift ‘from all of us’ anymore.
156 ms