IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: What doesn't work against Israel etc
Okay, the imported suicide yahoos have shown up, and they can catch up with us if we sit still for long enough in an urban area.

What makes you think they're imported? Are we still following the party line that they love us over there, and only the intimidation of regime thugs prevents them from showing it? You really think the kind of people who have made suicidal attacks on the supply convoys wouldn't have the stomach for the carbomb (or human bomb) gambit? As for "sitting still for long enough in an urban area." that's just what an occupation will entail. Ah, historic Baghdad! City of history, city of mystery, city of checkpoints, razorwire, barriers and bombs! Why between us, our garrison troops and the sullen populace can make of it a paradise on earth, another West Bank! And with vigorous proactive tactics we can keep this vile ploy from taking out more than a dozen or so of our Brave Boys each week while simultaneously winning the locals' hearts and minds. Look how well it's worked with the Palestinians!

If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck--but wait, it doesn't sound quite like a duck--more like "quag, quag!"

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Iraq = Palistine + Vietnam
I say we cut our losses by taking/keeping the far south and the far north, leaving the middle to Mr. Mustache. Each side could then claim a partial victory and go back to the usual business of being jerks.
             I still say you're one sick bastard. - terminally - Amen bro - (dmarker)
         Re: What doesn't work against Israel etc - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Iraq = Palistine + Vietnam - (tablizer)
         "Welcome to hell...the chick was in the way" - (rcareaga)
         Re: P.S. Five dead is about 0.0016 WTCs. - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
             sorry, the christians did that one, sharon - (boxley) - (20)
                 Just so. - (a6l6e6x) - (19)
                     All depends who you ask - (bluke) - (14)
                         Re: Do you believe that the holocaust took place? - (a6l6e6x) - (13)
                             Then how can you support holocaust deniers ??? - (bluke) - (12)
                                 Maybe he doesn't have to believe the Palestinians - (jake123)
                                 bluke I know alex personally - (boxley) - (10)
                                     Thanks, Box! I think? :) - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                                         ROFL! when was the last time you read the PA constitution - (boxley) - (7)
                                             Hamas, like IDF, are terrorists. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                                 try this one alex fixed url - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     Well, it is a draft from last year. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                                         xactly so if it is what they want, the jews can have their - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             And both cultures will stay medieval. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                 I keep tryin ta tell ya - - (Ashton)
                                                                 its their culture.Neither of us HAVE to live there -NT - (boxley)
                                         I do not share Box's pessimism about Palestinians, Arabs ... - (bluke)
                     just like the red cross today in PA hands doesnt harbor - (boxley) - (3)
                         Don't confuse him with facts - (bluke)
                         How is that different from IDF in Israeli hospital? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Don't be dense - (bluke)

But clearly, it's unreasonable to use a sledge hammer to drive upholstery tacks.
57 ms