IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I don't think so.
It's just that we don't all believe everything Fox News tells us.
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New Glad I don't watch it then.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Really? I thought you were Editor At Large (in Chief?)
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
     Iraqi POWs say RG getting chembios - (deSitter) - (101)
         Bad link: 404 not found - (admin) - (100)
             Works on mine. -NT - (Brandioch) - (99)
                 The clock is ticking - (cybermace5) - (98)
                     That's the spirit, chum. - (Brandioch) - (97)
                         Re: That's the spirit, chum. - (cybermace5) - (96)
                             Re: amputate the leadership ... RIGHT ON! - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                 Re: amputate the leadership ... RIGHT ON! - (cybermace5) - (7)
                                     You mean ours? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                         Re: You mean ours? - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                             I forgot you were a toddler. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 Re: I forgot you were a toddler. - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                                     Would that were so. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         And unbalanced you are. Add a layer to the tinfoil hat. -NT - (cybermace5)
                                             Naw. - (inthane-chan)
                             I didn't think you would be man enough. - (Brandioch) - (86)
                                 Fun game. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                     I don't think so. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         Glad I don't watch it then. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             Really? I thought you were Editor At Large (in Chief?) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     I predict... - (folkert) - (2)
                                         It's funny because it's hurting you so much. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             I always let losers have thier words. -NT - (folkert)
                                 Re: I didn't think you would be man enough. - (cybermace5) - (78)
                                     It's called a "dictionary". I'll send you one. - (Brandioch) - (77)
                                         Re: It's called a "dictionary". I'll send you one. - (cybermace5) - (76)
                                             No, actually he's saying something quite different - (jake123) - (26)
                                                 Re: No, actually he's saying something quite different - (cybermace5) - (25)
                                                     Don't you ever read? - (Brandioch) - (24)
                                                         Re: Don't you ever read? - (cybermace5) - (23)
                                                             I did not say the military was "bungling fools". - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                                                 Re: I did not say the military was "bungling fools". - (cybermace5) - (21)
                                                                     So the US is subordinate to the UN now? - (Brandioch) - (20)
                                                                         Did I say that? No. - (cybermace5) - (19)
                                                                             The UN will investigate only if the US allows them to. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                                                                 Re: The UN will investigate only if the US allows them to. - (cybermace5) - (17)
                                                                                     Now the presumptions within that little piece of flummox - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                         Coherent. Sentences. Focus! -NT - (cybermace5)
                                                                                     What part of my previous post did you not read? - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                                                                         Re: What part of my previous post did you not read? - (cybermace5) - (13)
                                                                                             So, because I'm 100% accurate, I'm an idiot? - (Brandioch) - (12)
                                                                                                 You are 100% accurate... - (cybermace5) - (11)
                                                                                                     How many days into this war are we? - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                                                                         Re: How many days into this war are we? - (cybermace5) - (9)
                                                                                                             I didn't ask if it was over. I asked how many days into it. -NT - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                                                 Re: I didn't ask if it was over. I asked how many days into - (cybermace5) - (7)
                                                                                                                     That's the fact! - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                         Ummm - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                                             Fire can be extinguished. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 Re: Fire can be extinguished. - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                                     So they did hire you? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                                         Re: So they did hire you? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                                                             That would be the cities? - (Brandioch)
                                             It's called "reading with comprehension". - (Brandioch) - (48)
                                                 Re: It's called "reading with comprehension". - (cybermace5) - (47)
                                                     Why would he do that? - (jake123) - (46)
                                                         Re: Why would he do that? - (cybermace5) - (45)
                                                             Nuclear material from Niger that Iraq tried to buy. - (Brandioch)
                                                             Gulf of Tonkin - (jake123)
                                                             Re: Why would he do that? - (rcareaga)
                                                             Your examples - (cybermace5) - (41)
                                                                 Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (jake123) - (36)
                                                                     Re: Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (cybermace5) - (35)
                                                                         Re: Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (jake123) - (34)
                                                                             Re: Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (cybermace5) - (33)
                                                                                 Still trolling I see. - (jake123) - (32)
                                                                                     Re: Still trolling I see. - (cybermace5) - (31)
                                                                                         Re: Still trolling I see. - (jake123) - (30)
                                                                                             Re: Still trolling I see. - (cybermace5) - (29)
                                                                                                 Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (Brandioch) - (28)
                                                                                                     Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                         I said our government used faked documents. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                             Re: I said our government used faked documents. - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                 "what some guy with a Muslim name says"? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                     Re: "what some guy with a Muslim name says"? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                                         a lot of us can, as a group we are geographically capable -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                     Please it is Nigeria - (orion) - (21)
                                                                                                         Re: Please it is Nigeria - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                             Well I admit - (orion)
                                                                                                         This is my butt! Pucker up 'cause you'll be kissing it. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                                                                                             Re: This is my butt! Pucker up 'cause you'll be kissing it. - (cybermace5) - (9)
                                                                                                                 The question is "do I care"? - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                                                     Re: The question is "do I care"? - (cybermace5) - (7)
                                                                                                                         "smarter"? - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                             Re: "smarter"? - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                                                 Oh, so you weren't wrong on Niger? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                                     Re: Oh, so you weren't wrong on Niger? - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                                         Now THAT is funny. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                                             Re: Now THAT is funny. - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 The point was you did not know the situation. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                             I admit, I was wrong - (orion) - (7)
                                                                                                                 One fact accomplished. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                     SLMRK, LMRKC has one... - (folkert)
                                                                                                                     Conventional warheads on long-range rockets - (orion) - (4)
                                                                                                                         Resolution 678 addresses weapons - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                                                                             WMD is shorthand. 687 addresses the 150 km limit. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Ok I admit they are not WMD - (orion)
                                                                                                                         That was never a UN definition. - (Brandioch)
                                                                 Re: Your examples - (rcareaga)
                                                                 Such actions are ALWAYS rooted to a few individuals.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Such actions are ALWAYS rooted to a few individuals.... - (cybermace5)
                                                                 CYBERMACE5 rapidly degenerating debate to Marlowe level - (dmarker)

Phrasers on STUN er SHUN!
236 ms