1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You mean ours?
Or don't nukes count?
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New Re: You mean ours?
If you think our government would deploy nukes in Iraq, you are one seriously unbalanced individual.
New I forgot you were a toddler.
Hiroshima, Nagasaki, ... pick up a history book some time.
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New Re: I forgot you were a toddler.
History. Precisely.

One hopes we have learned some lessons since then. Just because Harry Truman shares my birthday, it doesn't make him my favorite president.

This administration is not going to nuke civilians. Don't forget that we don't want to contaminate the oil fields; that meshes nicely with your cynileftist view of the administration's interests, doesn't it?
New Would that were so.
One hopes we have learned some lessons since then.

I see no evidence that the current junta (ours, not theirs) has learned anything about anything.
bcnu,
Mikem

New And unbalanced you are. Add a layer to the tinfoil hat.
New Naw.
He's referring to the fact that the United States is the only nation that has ever used a nuclear weapon as an act of agression - C.F. Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

'Course, (and of course I can't find it now... Naturally.) I seem to remember our Deserter in Chief making some comments about how "all options are on the table" when asked about the possibility of using nuclear weapons in Iraq.
God does not play dice with the universe: He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.
     Iraqi POWs say RG getting chembios - (deSitter) - (101)
         Bad link: 404 not found - (admin) - (100)
             Works on mine. -NT - (Brandioch) - (99)
                 The clock is ticking - (cybermace5) - (98)
                     That's the spirit, chum. - (Brandioch) - (97)
                         Re: That's the spirit, chum. - (cybermace5) - (96)
                             Re: amputate the leadership ... RIGHT ON! - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                 Re: amputate the leadership ... RIGHT ON! - (cybermace5) - (7)
                                     You mean ours? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                         Re: You mean ours? - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                             I forgot you were a toddler. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 Re: I forgot you were a toddler. - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                                     Would that were so. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         And unbalanced you are. Add a layer to the tinfoil hat. -NT - (cybermace5)
                                             Naw. - (inthane-chan)
                             I didn't think you would be man enough. - (Brandioch) - (86)
                                 Fun game. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                     I don't think so. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         Glad I don't watch it then. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             Really? I thought you were Editor At Large (in Chief?) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     I predict... - (folkert) - (2)
                                         It's funny because it's hurting you so much. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             I always let losers have thier words. -NT - (folkert)
                                 Re: I didn't think you would be man enough. - (cybermace5) - (78)
                                     It's called a "dictionary". I'll send you one. - (Brandioch) - (77)
                                         Re: It's called a "dictionary". I'll send you one. - (cybermace5) - (76)
                                             No, actually he's saying something quite different - (jake123) - (26)
                                                 Re: No, actually he's saying something quite different - (cybermace5) - (25)
                                                     Don't you ever read? - (Brandioch) - (24)
                                                         Re: Don't you ever read? - (cybermace5) - (23)
                                                             I did not say the military was "bungling fools". - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                                                 Re: I did not say the military was "bungling fools". - (cybermace5) - (21)
                                                                     So the US is subordinate to the UN now? - (Brandioch) - (20)
                                                                         Did I say that? No. - (cybermace5) - (19)
                                                                             The UN will investigate only if the US allows them to. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                                                                 Re: The UN will investigate only if the US allows them to. - (cybermace5) - (17)
                                                                                     Now the presumptions within that little piece of flummox - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                         Coherent. Sentences. Focus! -NT - (cybermace5)
                                                                                     What part of my previous post did you not read? - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                                                                         Re: What part of my previous post did you not read? - (cybermace5) - (13)
                                                                                             So, because I'm 100% accurate, I'm an idiot? - (Brandioch) - (12)
                                                                                                 You are 100% accurate... - (cybermace5) - (11)
                                                                                                     How many days into this war are we? - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                                                                         Re: How many days into this war are we? - (cybermace5) - (9)
                                                                                                             I didn't ask if it was over. I asked how many days into it. -NT - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                                                 Re: I didn't ask if it was over. I asked how many days into - (cybermace5) - (7)
                                                                                                                     That's the fact! - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                         Ummm - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                                             Fire can be extinguished. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 Re: Fire can be extinguished. - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                                     So they did hire you? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                                         Re: So they did hire you? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                                                             That would be the cities? - (Brandioch)
                                             It's called "reading with comprehension". - (Brandioch) - (48)
                                                 Re: It's called "reading with comprehension". - (cybermace5) - (47)
                                                     Why would he do that? - (jake123) - (46)
                                                         Re: Why would he do that? - (cybermace5) - (45)
                                                             Nuclear material from Niger that Iraq tried to buy. - (Brandioch)
                                                             Gulf of Tonkin - (jake123)
                                                             Re: Why would he do that? - (rcareaga)
                                                             Your examples - (cybermace5) - (41)
                                                                 Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (jake123) - (36)
                                                                     Re: Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (cybermace5) - (35)
                                                                         Re: Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (jake123) - (34)
                                                                             Re: Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (cybermace5) - (33)
                                                                                 Still trolling I see. - (jake123) - (32)
                                                                                     Re: Still trolling I see. - (cybermace5) - (31)
                                                                                         Re: Still trolling I see. - (jake123) - (30)
                                                                                             Re: Still trolling I see. - (cybermace5) - (29)
                                                                                                 Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (Brandioch) - (28)
                                                                                                     Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                         I said our government used faked documents. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                             Re: I said our government used faked documents. - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                 "what some guy with a Muslim name says"? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                     Re: "what some guy with a Muslim name says"? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                                         a lot of us can, as a group we are geographically capable -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                     Please it is Nigeria - (orion) - (21)
                                                                                                         Re: Please it is Nigeria - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                             Well I admit - (orion)
                                                                                                         This is my butt! Pucker up 'cause you'll be kissing it. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                                                                                             Re: This is my butt! Pucker up 'cause you'll be kissing it. - (cybermace5) - (9)
                                                                                                                 The question is "do I care"? - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                                                     Re: The question is "do I care"? - (cybermace5) - (7)
                                                                                                                         "smarter"? - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                             Re: "smarter"? - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                                                 Oh, so you weren't wrong on Niger? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                                     Re: Oh, so you weren't wrong on Niger? - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                                         Now THAT is funny. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                                             Re: Now THAT is funny. - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 The point was you did not know the situation. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                             I admit, I was wrong - (orion) - (7)
                                                                                                                 One fact accomplished. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                     SLMRK, LMRKC has one... - (folkert)
                                                                                                                     Conventional warheads on long-range rockets - (orion) - (4)
                                                                                                                         Resolution 678 addresses weapons - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                                                                             WMD is shorthand. 687 addresses the 150 km limit. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Ok I admit they are not WMD - (orion)
                                                                                                                         That was never a UN definition. - (Brandioch)
                                                                 Re: Your examples - (rcareaga)
                                                                 Such actions are ALWAYS rooted to a few individuals.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Such actions are ALWAYS rooted to a few individuals.... - (cybermace5)
                                                                 CYBERMACE5 rapidly degenerating debate to Marlowe level - (dmarker)

Innovation from the rear again.
203 ms