IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I agree that 'intentionality' is a mere guess,
but a good one IMO. And "bringing it down" has been the aim since '93, expressed by now many of their folk.

It is also a bit patronizing I think - to imagine these did not do their homework and with technical advice. They are not ignorant savages. Just sociopaths of the Religious scale.

You're right re speed too; IIRC first plane wasn't moving as fast, nor did it make an obvious 'exit wound' - but fire soon pretty well encompassed all sides (?) We can be sure that there will be engineering studies of all facets, from the data known now in such detail and photographed second by second.

Somebody's PhD.. a la Dallas 1963.

A.
New I agree, they had good advice
And that advice would have told them the towers were designed to absorb airplane impacts.

On the other hand, perhaps they had someone like this England professor on their payroll. As yet, nobody knows.
That no man should scruple, or hesitate a moment to use arms in defense of so valuable a blessing [as freedom], on which all the good and evil of life depends, is clearly my opinion; yet arms ... should be the last resource. - George Washington
     I talked with a business associate in Boston today ... - (brettj) - (10)
         I discovered today... - (admin) - (8)
             Well... they might need to hear from someone - (Ashton) - (7)
                 Actually only insulated so much - (wharris2) - (6)
                     On program I saw, another factor - - (Ashton) - (5)
                         Re: On program I saw, another factor - - (wharris2) - (4)
                             I agree that 'intentionality' is a mere guess, - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 I agree, they had good advice - (wharris2)
                             5 collapsed so far - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                                 Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks -NT - (wharris2)
         Doing business... - (ChrisR)

Yikes! Took me a second there to get my poop back in a group...
114 ms