I've never installed it, barring an apt-get on knight for perusal... :) gone now... but could be back

But, I am using it currently with a "Job Shop" I am allied with... it seems very usable... somethings I don't like are the way things are done... but that more a matter of me coming from Extensive Novell GroupWise Collabrative stuff... tasking, calendar shares etc...

Was going to deploy it for a company until they decided on *shudder* Exchange...

phpGroupWare seems pretty nice as well... I could put that on Knight as well for us to use... or evaluate...

TUTOS has alot of what everyone wants in a Calendaring setup... missing a few feature but no show stopper yet... but then again it ain't no "Lotus Notes"...

I have it D/Ld... Samsung keep e-mailing me with TONS of feature enhancements and fixes... I ahve never used it yet... BUT I FULLY intend to soon

TUTOS has a working Demo site somewhere... it *WAS* pretty well packed full of bogus info... and still performed good on the slow machine it's on. Dunno about now... Try it...