IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Interesting Photos - seem to be blocked ????

My ISP (the company I work for & largest in SE Asia) seems to be bloking access to that url ?

Can you describe the photos.

Doug

(PS I have never experienced what appears to be a blocked url before - when I press enter after typing it in I get a beep & nothing happens, if I change the url by adding www still nothing happens. If I change it by removing the elements newsroom/*****
It still beeps & blocks - seems www.9msn.com is either bogus, has been censored or there is some other reason )
New Brief description
Debris from exploding building seems to form a demonic face. If the photos are in fact undoctored, it is an amazing visual effect. It should be appearing on mirrors.
That no man should scruple, or hesitate a moment to use arms in defense of so valuable a blessing [as freedom], on which all the good and evil of life depends, is clearly my opinion; yet arms ... should be the last resource. - George Washington
New Was blocked for me yesterday too; worked today.
I saved these pix; could attach to an e-mail if you want, Doug.. believe they are worth noting. More than a brief hint (like clouds) - these are eerie.

A.
     Interesting Photos - (Steve Lowe) - (8)
         Re: Interesting Photos - seem to be blocked ???? - (dmarker2) - (2)
             Brief description - (wharris2)
             Was blocked for me yesterday too; worked today. - (Ashton)
         Look suspiciously like . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Re: Tks Andrew - know what u r saying ... - (dmarker2)
         Can't be real, no Elvis - (tablizer) - (2)
             Re: Can't be real, no Elvis - spot on - (dmarker2) - (1)
                 Well OK.. but last chance to see - (Ashton)

I'm reconciled to the existence of idiots in the world, but I'm bitterly resentful of whoever it was who first thought to make computer technology available to them.
72 ms