IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Interesting Photos
[link|http://9news.com/newsroom/13294.html|http://9news.com/newsroom/13294.html]

My guess it's probably a manufactured photo, even though AP claims it's not. Pretty freaky nonetheless.
-----
Steve
New Re: Interesting Photos - seem to be blocked ????

My ISP (the company I work for & largest in SE Asia) seems to be bloking access to that url ?

Can you describe the photos.

Doug

(PS I have never experienced what appears to be a blocked url before - when I press enter after typing it in I get a beep & nothing happens, if I change the url by adding www still nothing happens. If I change it by removing the elements newsroom/*****
It still beeps & blocks - seems www.9msn.com is either bogus, has been censored or there is some other reason )
New Brief description
Debris from exploding building seems to form a demonic face. If the photos are in fact undoctored, it is an amazing visual effect. It should be appearing on mirrors.
That no man should scruple, or hesitate a moment to use arms in defense of so valuable a blessing [as freedom], on which all the good and evil of life depends, is clearly my opinion; yet arms ... should be the last resource. - George Washington
New Was blocked for me yesterday too; worked today.
I saved these pix; could attach to an e-mail if you want, Doug.. believe they are worth noting. More than a brief hint (like clouds) - these are eerie.

A.
New Look suspiciously like . .
. . faces of Satan in volcanic eruptions and other heavy smoke things - frequently published on covers of tabloid papers in supermarket checkout line. I think someone makes some bucks churning these things out for every smoky occasion.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Re: Tks Andrew - know what u r saying ...

& thanks Ashton - those aren't the sort of thing that ring my bell (grin)

Cheers

Doug

(PS - I can't get access to very many sites on my normal ISP - have reverted to my attglobal account)
New Can't be real, no Elvis
If you look at ANY bunch of blobs or random patterns long enuf, you can almost always find faces and shapes. Sometimes when I am on a long, boring phone conversation that I don't have the diplomacy skills to get out of, I look up at the ceiling and start noticing patterns in the ceiling clusters (what do they call that?).

There's a bunch of faces on Mars too. Is Bin there too? (I would like to send him there, without a suit.)

As said any dynamic or static collection of material can provide images that we humans can derive imagry from. Hmm I wonder if a seagull saw the same impression ?.

Images & imagry are are many things to many people & yet again different to various animal forms. The superstitious among us will have a ball contemplating those pix.

Does anyone remember the bakery (or whatever) in US a year or two back, where a croissant (or some other cooked cake) resembled christ (or some other diety) and people flocked from every where to see the miracle.

In Australia (I think it was Oz) within the past 2 years we had the ultimate in bizzare interpretations of shadows when one religious kook saw the outline of Jesus in the shadow cast by some leaves on a fence at a particular time of night. Yes the image was very close and easy to recognise, but these bloody minded idiots sought to have a restraining order against the local council to prevent them from triming the tree.

Images & imagry are important to humans - Carl Jung was one of the greatest modern authorities on understanding the importance of this to human kind. His book Of Psyche & Symbol is a good ref (for those who can make sense of it).

Cheers Doug

New Well OK.. but last chance to see
The (P)resident of the US - with W.C. Fields' jolly nose (!) now a part of the collective consciousness.

(I don't think we'll have many cults forming about this particular icon, but it could be a model for.. what a "compassionate conservative" might look like? if there were such an animal)

Now in the tapioca pudding the other day
     Interesting Photos - (Steve Lowe) - (8)
         Re: Interesting Photos - seem to be blocked ???? - (dmarker2) - (2)
             Brief description - (wharris2)
             Was blocked for me yesterday too; worked today. - (Ashton)
         Look suspiciously like . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Re: Tks Andrew - know what u r saying ... - (dmarker2)
         Can't be real, no Elvis - (tablizer) - (2)
             Re: Can't be real, no Elvis - spot on - (dmarker2) - (1)
                 Well OK.. but last chance to see - (Ashton)

I'm gonna break him like a wedding vow on the Jerry Springer Show.
50 ms