IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ORD not open yet...
It's 17:20 here, and my office building is directly in the flight path to Chicago-O'Hare, and about 5 miles from the airport. We usually can't have the windows open because the planes make too much noise. It's been......eerily quiet the past couple of days out here along Route 83, where the trucks now make the most noise.
-YendorMike

"The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by the skeptics or the cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need people who dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
New Re: ORD not open yet...
Yeah, according to CNN, of the U.S.'s major airports, only Logan and ORD are closed, and the two Wash DC airports are open, but are not ticketing passengers.

I understand Logan, I understand WashDC. I don't understand ORD. (unless I consider that the people running the place are a bunch of patrongage fatasses who, when required to do real work are blitheringly incompetent and incapable of performing the task.

Illinois is the most corrupt state in the union (with the ever-so-slightly possible exception of Louisiana).
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
     Passenger air traffic to resume today...sorta - (jb4) - (13)
         No links but listening to radio myself - (wharris2) - (9)
             I'm hoping, - (addison) - (8)
                 Re: I'm hoping, - (Fearless Freep) - (5)
                     Right. - (addison) - (4)
                         Nice touch is... - (Fearless Freep) - (3)
                             New Mexico is always a little bit more civilized... - (jb4) - (1)
                                 Who? Us? - (Fearless Freep)
                             Right. - (addison)
                 RDU?!? - (jb4) - (1)
                     "Raleigh-Durham" ____ Carolina? -NT - (Fearless Freep)
         The FAA's new airport/passenger restrictions. - (Another Scott)
         ORD not open yet... - (Yendor) - (1)
             Re: ORD not open yet... - (jb4)

Egged on by rogue sentient trees, some of them do wish it.
44 ms