IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story like this
or characters like Brenda and John. Much as I'd like to take credit for it, they are not me. Real people, real problems. Not as technically savvy as most of the people here, but still no reason to insult them.

Nice opinion you have of me deSitter, are we still friends?

Can't take the Admin's word for it? Still think it is me? I hope that you do finaly meet them and have to eat crow for being wrong. Or maybe they can get an online picture. Brenda, do you have a Yahoo Geocities account? Upload a picture of you and John there and then point a URL to it in a post. This will at least show them what you look like. If not, visit [link|http://www.geocities.com/|http://www.geocities.com/] and create one. You cannot link directly to the picture from the forum here, but you can place it in a web page or something.

[link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|
New and improved, Chicken Delvits!]
New Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story...
or characters like Brenda and John. Much as I'd like to take credit for it, they are not me. Real people, real problems. Not as technically savvy as most of the people here, but still no reason to insult them.

Nice opinion you have of me deSitter, are we still friends?

Can't take the Admin's word for it? Still think it is me? I hope that you do finaly meet them and have to eat crow for being wrong. Or maybe they can get an online picture. Brenda, do you have a Yahoo Geocities account? Upload a picture of you and John there and then point a URL to it in a post. This will at least show them what you look like. If not, visit [link|http://www.geocities.com/|http://www.geocities.com/] and create one. You cannot link directly to the picture from the forum here, but you can place it in a web page or something.

Yep, actually I just posted about that in the tips forum. I've got a friend who told me to email her the 2 pictures. I just have to figure out how to link it here.

John detests geocities hehee! But I'm on the problem. Just figuring it out.

Nightowl >8#

"Only dead fish swim with the stream."
Linda Ellerbee
New Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story...
Just post the URL address in the body of the message and it will autolink for you after you've posted it.

[link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|
New and improved, Chicken Delvits!]
New Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story
You never even bothered to apologize to THIS crowd for your lies and manipulations - then mystery people show up connected to you - what is someone supposed to believe? This is what happens when you stomp on someone's trust.
-drl
New Then I apologize
for my actions and misdeeds to this crowd for what I have done in the past. I am doing what I can so that there will be no more repeats of said behavior.

Just for the record, I am/was right about not being Nightowl. Now there is proof about it. I have done what I can to control myself to not repeat past events.

"Bill gates cannot guarantee Windows, so how are you going to guarantee my safety?"
-John Crichton to the Emperor of the Scarrans on [link|http://www.farscape.com|FarScape]
New Re: Then I apologize
Good for you, Norman! I'm proud of you! Being sorry for something and admitting it is always the first step, and then you live and learn from it. And I think you are doing just that.

And hey, don't get too upset if everyone doesn't accept it right off. It might take time. Be patient. :)

Nightowl >8#
"Only dead fish swim with the stream."
Linda Ellerbee
     AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (Nightowl) - (46)
         Process of elimination. - (admin) - (2)
             Re: Process of elimination. - (Nightowl)
             Questions about the Process of elimination. (new thread) - (Nightowl)
         Consider running Spybot Search and Destroy - (Another Scott)
         Re: AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (Nightowl) - (35)
             Re: AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (deSitter) - (28)
                 leave wife and establish own ID - (boxley) - (25)
                     Memory Issues ( was Re: leave wife and establish own ID) - (Nightowl) - (23)
                         sigh if you log out of winders and he logs in new login time -NT - (boxley) - (20)
                             Re: sigh if you log out of winders and he logs... - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                 Are you using winblow 95 or above - (boxley)
                                 FSCKING IDIOT! - (deSitter) - (1)
                                     Chill dude. - (Silverlock)
                                 It's not so bad. - (Another Scott)
                                 Don't worry about it, Brenda. - (admin) - (1)
                                     Re: Don't worry about it, Brenda. - (Nightowl)
                             Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (deSitter) - (12)
                                 Re: Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                     I don't believe you, get it? -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Put up or shut up. - (admin)
                                     Re: Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (Nightowl)
                                 naw, convinced they are the lost tribe of Orion - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Re: naw, convinced they are the lost tribe of Orion - (Nightowl)
                                 Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story like this - (orion) - (5)
                                     Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story... - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                         Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story... - (orion)
                                     Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story - (deSitter) - (2)
                                         Then I apologize - (orion) - (1)
                                             Re: Then I apologize - (Nightowl)
                         Can you create a profile in Opera? - (orion) - (1)
                             Re: Can you create a profile in Opera? - (Nightowl)
                     Ha! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 ROSS: Cut. It. Out. (new thread) - (admin)
                 Speaking of ignorance.. - (ben_tilly)
             Spybot program. - (ChrisR) - (1)
                 Spybots are notoriously bad. - (inthane-chan)
             You know, this might simply be normal behaviour. - (jake123) - (3)
                 Re: You know, this might simply be normal behaviour. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                     You may have some rogue processes in startup. - (Silverlock)
                     ATTN: late post here. Bad memory ??? - (Ashton)
         You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (orion) - (5)
             Re: You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 Re: You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (Nightowl) - (3)
                     Update on Andrei (was Re: You shouldn't have a...) - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         atdem? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             I figured out what Atdem is! ( was Re: atdem?) - (Nightowl)

My parents just came back from a planet where the dominant life form had no bilateral symmetry, and all I got was this stupid F-shirt.
162 ms