IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Really simple I think....
...you're not gonna win any friends in the White House by calling the current resident the worst President in history.

True or not...he's probably not going to be nice to you anymore;-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New She probably expected her status was going to protect her...
but she forgot that regimes (and statuses) rise and fall.

I'm still glad it was a Republican that did that though. If a Democrat had done something like that, Rush (et al) would've been all over them.
New And so please explain why...
...Rush isn't "all over" Duh?

(I know the answer, of course...I just what to hear someone else expound it...)
jb4
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Rich Cook
New When shrub stops legislating corporate profits
Rush will get all over his ass.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

"If you want to meet a group of people who have a profound distrust of, and hostility toward, our legal system, don't waste your time on political radicals; interview a random selection of crime victims, and you will probably find that they make the former group look like utopian idealists by comparison." Dave Robicheaux
     Helen Thomas snubbed for the big conference - (marlowe) - (11)
         Is cowboy Georgie afwaid of the mean old lady? -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Yes. - (Brandioch)
         What I say... - (Simon_Jester)
         Poor baby; must be hard to come to grips with the fact - (Ashton) - (2)
             I'll come to grips with it as soon as it becomes a fact. - (marlowe)
             Dont worry - Marlowe use by date rapidly approaches <g> - (dmarker)
         You're Rush Limbaugh, aren't you? - (jake123) - (4)
             Really simple I think.... - (bepatient) - (3)
                 She probably expected her status was going to protect her... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                     And so please explain why... - (jb4) - (1)
                         When shrub stops legislating corporate profits - (boxley)

This massage will self-rubout within a trice.
349 ms